I had already tried many of phero products, but till now no hit/effect at all.
1. I try SOE, NPA, TEsw, and APC.
2. I try from 1 dab to 3 dab of NPA, and from one inch to about 12 inch (total) SOE, and one spray to three spray TEsw, and some combination of them.
3. I try in Bookstore, Cafe, Mall, Lift, Ice ski ring, Theatre, McD, Game Zone, Office, Etc
4. I try in sort of distance, start from less than one feet to few meters.
5. I try in various condition, reading book beside target, watching ice ski side by side, I walking infront or beside the target, going up or down in same lift, just sit for relax, talking something, etc.
I try just like normal, smile and talking sometimes (to the people which I know it). The testing from one minutes to about 30 minutes each.
6. The target is not only one person, but many. Some of them young about 15-19, also 19-29 and more. Almost all are Asian (Chinese, and other Asian people). Thin, Mid and Fat target are tested. Beautiful, Mid and Ugly also tested.
7. I tested with/without perfume. I use Escada Casual Friday. I have Polo sport, but not yet try it.
8. I think I am not OD, because I think I did not see anybody which leaving me not in normal timing, and I try start from minimum dose, even I also try APC which is low.
9. I try this in morning daytime and evening/night, indoor and outdoor.
10. I bring some of the product in my pocket, so when few test is no result (after one-two hours). I add the application to test another amount. With this I can test many condition in short time, no need to wait next day to test another amount.
11. I apply in Behind the ears, in wrist and in cloth (TEsw). I still not yet try JB formula yet.
12. I am 29, Chinese, few kilos up from standard (but not too Fat), good looking. I live in a country which still not so open yet in Sex Things.

Any suggestion for my testing result ?.
Because I think I just use Phero which only contain Androstenone. No Nol or Ron. I still have other products but all only contain Androstenone (PI, Andro)
Do you think I need other Phero for success (Nol or Ron) ?,
or what suggestion you can give to me ?

Thanks