Close

Phero Enthusiast

Default Still trying, need suggestion.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I had already tried many of phero products, but till now no hit/effect at all.
    1. I try SOE, NPA, TEsw, and APC.
    2. I try from 1 dab to 3 dab of NPA, and from one inch to about 12 inch (total) SOE, and one spray to three spray TEsw, and some combination of them.
    3. I try in Bookstore, Cafe, Mall, Lift, Ice ski ring, Theatre, McD, Game Zone, Office, Etc
    4. I try in sort of distance, start from less than one feet to few meters.
    5. I try in various condition, reading book beside target, watching ice ski side by side, I walking infront or beside the target, going up or down in same lift, just sit for relax, talking something, etc.
    I try just like normal, smile and talking sometimes (to the people which I know it). The testing from one minutes to about 30 minutes each.
    6. The target is not only one person, but many. Some of them young about 15-19, also 19-29 and more. Almost all are Asian (Chinese, and other Asian people). Thin, Mid and Fat target are tested. Beautiful, Mid and Ugly also tested.
    7. I tested with/without perfume. I use Escada Casual Friday. I have Polo sport, but not yet try it.
    8. I think I am not OD, because I think I did not see anybody which leaving me not in normal timing, and I try start from minimum dose, even I also try APC which is low.
    9. I try this in morning daytime and evening/night, indoor and outdoor.
    10. I bring some of the product in my pocket, so when few test is no result (after one-two hours). I add the application to test another amount. With this I can test many condition in short time, no need to wait next day to test another amount.
    11. I apply in Behind the ears, in wrist and in cloth (TEsw). I still not yet try JB formula yet.
    12. I am 29, Chinese, few kilos up from standard (but not too Fat), good looking. I live in a country which still not so open yet in Sex Things.

Any suggestion for my testing result ?.
    Because I think I just use Phero which only contain Androstenone. No Nol or Ron. I still have other products but all only contain Androstenone (PI, Andro)
    Do you think I need other Phero for success (Nol or Ron) ?,
    or what suggestion you can give to me ?

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Still trying, need suggestion.

Tom this is really unusual for the amount of activity you have had. The key to what may be going on is in your statement\" I live in a country that is not to open to sex things yet.\" It may be that feelings are repressed to a depth that you get no overt reaction? If possible try a visit to another country. Very interesting study you are doing. Good Luck!
    Elk [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Tom,

You\'ve already got a Nol/Rone product, SOE.
    With what you already have, and the extent of testing that you\'ve already tried, I think it might be wasteful to invest in any other products until you\'ve seen some results from your current supply.

Maybe it\'s a cultural thing, maybe it\'s physiological, I don\'t know. There has been information I\'ve seen that suggests that Asian men produce less A-None than other races. Maybe Asian women don\'t respond as readily to A-None as other women. Maybe it scares them.

I would try using just one product at a time, and in VERY small quantities per application.
    The fact that SOE has no A-None, might make it the best starting point.
    Try using small applications of SOE only for a week or two. Put on your best smile, clothes, and manners, and see if you get any of the responses that are often reported by SOE users here on the board.

If you can establish some positive contact with a female using SOE, then perhaps on a subsequent meeting you can add a tiny bit of one of the A-None products to the equation, (something light-weight, like APC), but go easy, you don\'t want to lose one that\'s already \"nibbling on the bait\".

Good Luck!
    Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Tom,

It may be a cultural thing. I have dated Asian, American Indian women,Vegan women who said they did not care for odor of most \"white men\". I think Oscar\'s suggestions are right on!

You may want to check with traditionals in your culture. They often have effective powerful love medicines that have been used for centuries.

Elk
    Elk [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

I have two questions:

1. Has anyone had great success with asian girls using pheros?

2. Has any asian guy had great success with pheros with girls of any ethnicity?

Tom,

I think something must have gotten lost in the translation. When I related the information about Asian men producing less A-None, I was NOT suggesting that you should use more A-None. Actually I believe that the opposite may benefit you most. If Asian women are not accustomed to high A-None content phero signatures from men, a large or even medium dose of A-None might be intimidating or confusing to them.

You\'ve got plenty of A-None already. From your post I see that you\'ve tried NPA, PI, and TEsw, all of which have plenty of A-None, probably WAY MORE than you need. Of those that you mentioned, APC is the weakest, and so probably the best choice for you to try, (AFTER trying SOE by itself for a while).

Some guys see results quickly. Others try for months before seeing anything happen. And still others never see the results they desire. I will suggest that you stop looking for hits, and just let them happen. You could be canceling the hits out by checking for them every few seconds as you said. That\'s as likely to scare a female off as anything. They don\'t want to be looked at as though they were laboratory rats, even when they DON\'T know they are being experimented upon. Be cool. Smile and engage them in conversation when possible, but don\'t give the impression that you\'re trying TOO HARD. Women like a challenge too.

Give the Disco/Night club scene a try. They can\'t ALL be prostitutes! And as you said, the women in these places will likely be more free of the cultural inhibitions that are working against you. At least you may get an indication if the pheros are doing anything for you in these places.

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Tom :

Welcome to the \'It Don\'t Work for Me Club\' [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Just teasing , but what you are experiancing a few of us are - we\'re in the minority but they are others without seeing results. It\'s been three months since I received my first order and yet to see anything I call a hit.

But the topic still fasinates me and I\'ll continue to read about it here and keep trying until my items are gone. I agree with the advice of not spending anymore money on this unless something starts to click with what you already have.

Good luck, I hope it turns around for you. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Enlightened One

Unfornatley if it doesnt work for some of you guys it might be worth to just stop sinking youre money into this stuff. ALthough if you believe it works then i guess hang around and keep trying it really is up to the individual if they want to buy something (we buy things all the time and as concerned consumers we should constantly evaluate the things we spend our hard earned dosh on. If you want to get a whiff of youre own phero signature then just stick up youre arm stick youre head into youre armpit and breathe youll get a rush im willing to bet.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks Oscar for your explanation about None. I missunderstand about it.
    I never try PI yet, but I have PI (unscented) in my stock, but I still not yet try it since I try NPA (which also contain high none) and same result. And you mention about high none, so I think no need to test it for now.

I had already try APC start from low dose, I can say half dab to three-four dab without result.

Actually I want to buy product which contain nol and rone (especially nol) and want to try it, such as PCS or perfect10. But since many of you suggest it to wait and try with existing stock. I will wait for some times.

About the watching period, sometimes I also didnot watch for target for long time, I just enjoy reading book (in bookstore) beside the target, Etc.

Anybody here from Singapore, Malaysia, Philipine or Indonesia with success story ? I hope can hear your trial and success dose. Please share your stories.

Thanks

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks for the info about rone content in SOE. And for all your feedback.

Little bit revision about SOE, I try also little SOE, about 10mm (not only one Inch as I mention before). Also I try to apply the phero in neck.

If you think the problem is because of the cultural things. Do you think better for me to try a Discotique or Night Club Test ? Because people in this place are more open in Sex/Relation things (the problems: some of them are protitute), and prostitute are not my target .
    But I still want to try to an ordinary/common people in here, do you have other suggestion ?

I am almost sure with my investigation above, because I check the target often (every few second) and long time enough, and I did not see any result (special moving, flirting, following our direction/in the store, etc).

>Wilde Oscar:
    There has been information I\'ve seen that suggests that Asian men produce less A-None than other races. Maybe Asian women don\'t respond as readily to A-None as other women. Maybe it scares them.

So, what do you think, do I need to buy None and give a try ?
    I think they did not scare, because if they scare they will leave me immediatelly after I come near her/target.

I also try to investigate kids respons to me, but I think still same as before I use it. I think Kid are good tools to measure, since they almost always show real feeling to us/the kids did not play some physiological or other things before they express their real feeling/response to us.

Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**

Tom,
    Bruce is an expert on Asian dynamics I am sure when he sees your post you will get good recommendations from him.
    Elk

Phero Enthusiast

Anybody here from Singapore, Malaysia, Philipine or Indonesia with success story ? I hope can hear your trial and success dose/story/trial. Please share your stories.

Or Bruce San, please give me suggestion.

Thanks

Phero Enthusiast

I had already tried to Asians people: Chinese (many), Indonesian (many), Indian (few), and Arabian (one).
    But still NO positive result (neither negative effect).
    Mainly I try SOE and NPA/APC.
    Note: I still not yet try in Disco/Club yet, because I did not have time.

I hope somebody can give me other suggestion please, or maybe Bruce.

[ April 23, 2002: Message edited by: Tom ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Jambat #1 is perfect for this but if that doesn\'t work try JB #3. Because of it\'s instability it just maybe the thing for you. NPA + PF mixed at 30/70. Some people use AE instead of PF but I have no idea how that would work.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks jambat and the other who give me suggestion.
    But I still did not have to try to mix JB formula yet.

I try SOE and NPA formula but still same.
    I will try again with other [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xvs:
    I think you should try andro1 and -nol. 50:50.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, that\'s close to the proportions found in sweat according to the Proportion Theory thread, about 10% none, 45% andro1 and 45% nol.

Tom,

My impression is that you\'re trying too hard. That\'s very offputting to most women.

The easy suggestion is \"relax\" but that\'s easier said than done. I\'ve always found that the women come easiest when I\'m not looking.

Phero Enthusiast

Thanks Whitehall,

I think now I am much more relax than first week testing (Fisrt-second week of April).
    But maybe need more Relax [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Sorry little bit revision/additional from previous post (May 1st):
    Beside SOE + NPA, I also already tried SOE + APC many times.
    Because in other thread bubbafero, and other member suggest APC and SOE. but still same result.

Thanks for every body.

**DONOTDELETE**

Just A-1 and -nol. Another one I got to try! I wished I had 5 clones of me to test on per day. =).

Phero Dude

I think you should try andro1 and -nol. 50:50.

In fact, let\'s call that mix XVS-1. I find this mix makes women really like you. What you do with that is up to you. It\'s not so much sexual as that they think you\'re a great guy and you can take it from there.

My experience is that -rone ruins the mix. So I don\'t think SOE would do it (at least not for me).

-none is tricky...lots of OD potential. So start with XVS-1 and see how it goes. The only problem with this may be cost.

**DONOTDELETE**

Tom, since you have PI give it a try. I have had good results with 1 (just one) drop of PI spread behind ears and on wrists. If you don\'t wear cologne its ok using this small amount, but you can spice it up with a little dab of your favorite cologne if you want to. I have had hits both ways. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Tom, I am caucasian and I live in Asia.
    My opinion on your situation is that probably 3 things that were suggested could all be true. One problem could be your behavior; when you try to hard, nothing happens. Most of my best hits come out of nowhere. I literally don\'t know where the hell the woman comes from sometimes. Secondly, I think the cultural thing is an issue. There are many times when I am fairly sure that I am affecting women, but any signs that you can get are from subtle to almost nothing. Only a small percentage, will give you something quite positive such as a big smile. Thirdly, I agree that Asians do not have such a strong body signature compared to Westerners, but I don\'t let that discourage me. My theory is that even if that is true, there are always exceptions, and there are going to be Asian women out there who feel nothing for the Asian men around them, and will absolutely love my stronger -none or whatever signature.

Thread Information