Close

Thread: How Long?

**DONOTDELETE**

Default How Long?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Just a quick question.
    How long do the different products last after I have opened the Bottle?
    Really it is two questions.
    1-How long do the contents last?
    2-How much usage will I get per product,ie if I use 2 drops per day of PI,how long will the bottle last before I need to buy some more.?

Thanks
    Taffy. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ April 12, 2002: Message edited by: Taffy ]

Enlightened One

Default Re: How Long?

Boomp!

**DONOTDELETE**

bump

**DONOTDELETE**

Come on guys ,surely some of you more experienced users know on average how long a bottle of NPA or PI lasts you before you need to buy some more.I\'m not looking for an exact figure as this will very on how much you use.I just wanted to know how expensive this is likely to get if they don\'t last that long. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Taffy,

I don\'t know how many drops of PI are in a bottle. Taking a guess, I\'d say maybe 300. That\'s based on @30 drops per milliliter, an estimate.

What I DO know about PI is that it is extremely concentrated, and carries an Androstenone scent that begs to be adequately covered by fragrance.

PI was in my first phero order, so I had a lot of time to experiment with it. I found that any more than one drop was too much for me.
    I would put one drop in the palm of one hand, and use the forefinger of the other hand to very sparingly apply it on chest and torso, then cover with a spray or two of cologne.

I noticed also, both through my own use and that of others who I let sample my stuff, that not all of the residual pheros go away even after bathing, when using PI. This is another good reason to avoid using more than one drop per application.

An inherent problem with PI\'s \"Dropper-Top\" bottle is that you can hold it totally vertically inverted, or at a 45 degree angle, or any angle in between, waiting for a drop to fall out, and after several seconds, drop one comes out followed closely by drop two, hot on its heels. If you\'re going for a one drop application, this can be annoying and wasteful. So dabbing becomes an alternative here, unless you care to remove the plastic dropper insert from the bottle, and use an eyedropper for the sake of accuracy and consistancy.

NPA\'s bottle presents the same dispensing dilemma. But beside that, NPA is a more versatile product than PI due to its ability to physically mix well with fragrances (being alcohol based). Add to that the legendary \"Secret Ingredients\", AND lower $$\'s/mL. cost, and NPA is a better bargain overall.

Bottom line answer to your question, \"How long does it last?\", I\'d say 200-300 conservative applications, or 100-150 heavy applications of PI. Cut that in half for NPA whose bottle is half the size of PI\'s. But that\'s all based on guess-timating, using 30 drops per milliliter.

Expense-wise, if you\'re wearing any more than half a bucks worth of any phero product at one time, you\'re probably wearing too much. I\'d imagine that @ $0.25 worth of any phero from Love-Scent would be an effective dose. It\'s really quite economical, provided you avoid wasting the stuff.
    As always, your mileage may vary. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks Wilde Oscar for such an in-depth reply ,this was just what I was hoping to hear.I can relate your calculations to a rough time period ,brilliant thanks again.
    Taffy. [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Thread Information