Close

Thread: SPMO's are good

Default SPMO\'s are good

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok, there HAS to be a very decent amount of -nol in these musk oils. I\'ve never used it alone before, I usually mix it in with TE.

I used a drop on my forearm and rubbed it against my other forearm. I\'m getting lots of nice, flirty, and chatty reactions from everyone. I get no DIHL\'s but I actually prefer the flirty conversation and hair twirling.

I guess -nol works for me better. Maybe it compliments my own pheromone signature better than -none.

I\'ve had better hits with the excite wipes and spmo than TE alone, which makes me believe -nol is better when you want to flirt.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: SPMO\'s are good

Hi, What are SPMO\'s.
    Taffy

SPMO is short for Super Primal Musk Oil. Which is one of the SP PheroE Oils / Super Primal Oils (SPO) that love-scent sells. They are designed to be added/mixed to unscented pheromone products to give them a scent (currently musk, vanilla or citrus). Originally thought to be just normal essential oils, but they seem to contain an unknown amount of -nol, which was assumed to be small due to the cost of the oils. However, it\'s possible there is enough -nol in them to have some noticeable effect on their own or when added to other pheromone products.

[ April 13, 2002: Message edited by: Teak ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Can someone find out the exact concentration. There\'s been a half dozen post that the SPMO is the best thing going for them!

Enlightened One

They dont appear to have any available data (bruce was told he was saying back that he doesnt know either thye just said it had nol in it) has someone got a way of testing it oit thoguh ?????.

**DONOTDELETE**

Still no data on the concentration?

**DONOTDELETE**

Recently, I had two women from work drag me to this weird place, which sold, of all things, various scented oils. Though being there for as long as I was, was mostly boring, I did encounter a few nice smelling scents which would nicely lend themselves to a good mix.

I tell you one thing, I never really touched my SPMO but once, back in Jan.. but when I came across a bottle of \"Arabian Musk Oil\" I immediately recognized the scents as pretty damn close to similar! Not to mention, the women with me liked the scent on me. That was Friday.

Today (Monday) I wore the real SPMO and let some other coworkers smell it. They (both late 30-early 40, I\'m 23) liked the scent. But soon after, we got into a hilarious discussion about breasts... All because I was squeezing this freezable gel pack that one of them had in the room, for a back injury.

They joked that I was copping a feel on it, like it was fake breast material..to which I responded with something like, it\'s got too much dead weight, I don\'t think it\'s too realistic.. then they started comparing and contrasting theirs!! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] \"Mine are heavy like that, I weighed \'em...\" the other, \"mine aren\'t that big, I need a gram scale\"

Has to be one of the funniest discussions I\'ve been in the midst of, at work!

**DONOTDELETE**

Lee,your automatically right...those little bottles of sp musk oil got something in them alright..take a drop of npa, drop into a drop of spmo and spread over face...and then be prepared for women to find you very attractive..i havent tried jambat#1 yet, but i do know that those little bottles of spmo got some magic all their own!! they almost get me high just smellign it on myself..must be non...hey has anyone tried any of intimate research\'s other products.. my next feat will be to put a drop of primal in spmo and see how that flies..

Yeah, now that I think of it, SPMO just might be the most under rated product at this site. I think since it was given out for free for some time and it\'s cheap to begin with, nobody thought about it. In fact most people throw it out along with the herbal stuff.

When I mix it with TE, it\'s good, but it seems better by itself. Could it be that TE was holding it back and not the other way around? Could it be that I used it to cover TE while in fact, it\'s the thing that was working all along?

What do I know, I seem to be having really good success with Xcite wipes. I just ordered PF. I wonder how a spray of TE will go with PF...sounds pretty close to a jambat mix.

Phero Dude

Maybe I\'m weird, but I really don\'t care too much either way. It\'s nice that it\'s in there, and for what the SPO\'s cost, it\'s a bonus anyway. Besides, it\'s not like they\'re being sold as \"LIQUID SEX IN A BOTTLE!!!!! GET LAID NOW!!!!!!\"
    As for testing.. anyone have access to a GC machine? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Thread Information