Close

Phero Dude

Default -rone - positive or negative? and mixing, etc.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'ve been experimenting, and I seem to get much better results by leaving the -rone out than by putting any in.

-dienone and -nol together seem to work well.

I\'ve tried adding a little -none but that seems to also reduce the positive responses.

What have you chemistry-set types found?

Enlightened One

Default Re: -rone - positive or negative? and mixing, etc.

Tell us youre mixes xvs also i find that rone seems to do something right now ive just stopped using pheros for one month for experimental purposes to see if a good well worked out body on its own makes a difference, to my sex life lol

Phero Dude

I am only using straight pheros, except for NPA, which I assume is mainly -none, and Athena 10x, which really needs to be analyzed so we can know what\'s in it.

I\'m basically doing something like 2:1 -nol and -dienone. But then I cheat and use a smear of 10x as well.

When I add either -none or -rone even in small quantities, I find that I get less positive responses.

Maybe I naturally produce a lot of -none and/or -rone anyway and adding some makes me OD instantly?

I\'m not sure what\'s going on!

**DONOTDELETE**

There\'s been at least one other person who said that even a touch -rone makes his mix flop. I\'d eliminate -rone entirely if I could. From the two sources on androgen concentration in human sweat, -dienone, -nol, and -nol are prominent components, while -rone is not even mentioned.

What proportions do you use in your new (-rone free) formula? I’ve had mixed results with -rone myself. It seems to give me more intense hits in some formulas, and there seem to be many girls that instantly bond with me when -rone is in the mix. On the other hand I always seem to get more guys calling me “sir”, people seem less playful around me, and I feel more lethargic/less motivated. Also there are a few girls that only flirt with me when I\'m wearing a -rone free formula.

Phero Dude

Actually, with -none it\'s worse than that.

I\'ve tried it several times, and have to realize that it\'s true: any -none at all puts me into a tired, depressed mood.

I can\'t use -none!

Phero Enthusiast

humm, maybe I\'ll try a small ammount of andro 1 with the citrus oil today, should eliminate rone.

Phero Dude

What I\'m using for -none is actually NPA. I haven\'t seen anything definitive for what exactly is in NPA, so maybe it\'s the \"other stuff\" in NPA that screws me up, not the -none.

Does depression and tiredness correspond with what anyone else experiences with pure -none, or is it just NPA?

Phero Enthusiast

Andro1 was found to cause slight depression in men in one study. It gave me headaches at first but that is less pronounced now.

If anything none makes me slightly more energetic and gives a hard \'edge\' to my mood. Sniffing the stuff before a fistfight would be great for me.

I\'ve used rone is small qty\'s but never really experimented to see what it is adding/taking away.

Phero Dude

Mr. Kohl? Any comments about the -rone?

What was the actual experiment that was done which showed that it was beneficial?

**DONOTDELETE**

Yeah JVK any comments on this thread it seems that none should be pushed to the max to depress all other males in the way and to get the most fertile females around. I say stick with the andro 4.2 or primal instinct for heavy duty hitting and response.

For real SEX folks only.

As to none causing negative effects on the wearer, my theory (based on my experiences) is that if you start using a none-heavy mix, the male body may react as if there is another alpha male in the area \"too close for comfort.\" You feel dominated.

After a period of continuous use, you begin to sense that the scent is your own, and respond positively.

That\'s one possible explanation that adding a dab of NPA or SoE to the under-nose area decreases a male\'s ardor (an anaphrodesiac.)

Thread Information