Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Weird Question - Can I Get Turned On by Pheromones?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    This may sound stupid but, if I were to put a pheromone (one that attracts guys or one that women are supposed to wear) will I, myself, start getting turned on as if I were smelling a women wearing pheromones?

I was just wondering if anybody has ever tried that. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Default Re: Weird Question - Can I Get Turned On by Pheromones?

I\'ve tried a dot of NPA or SoE under the nose before both couple sex and masturbation (all in the name of science) and have found a dampening effect.

Enlightened One

Unless like my hairdresser you wear pheros as well (well she admitted this to me once lol) she had AE on as well and mentioned the name *started out saying it was a unisex colonge* then i said its actually a pheromone product (she works in one of these barber shops with very little customerage at most times) anyway got talking about it and she had a few interesting experiences and she gives a good rub up lol just muking around he he,.

**DONOTDELETE**

really?

I find NPA makes me as randy as hell if I use too much, strangely, I used to hate the smell of the stuff, but now its weirdly alluring. Maybe a conditioned response? PF is good as well, gives me a weird head buzz...shame its not made anymore. Have just tried a test mix of andro1 npa olibanum and absinth wonderful aroma.

**DONOTDELETE**

I found that applying too much SOE made me as horny as f**k. I had felt like that for 2 days in uni and then it just clicked as to why. The next day I applied the same amount and got the same responce so I laid off the SOE for a while - doing my university dissertation at the moment and I find that I can\'t concentrate when I feel like that.

P.S., ratspeaker- im from glasgow, im surprised someone on this board lives so close.

Paul c

To elaborate on my earlier post, wearing none day-to-day has increased my libido. No noticable effects from SoE or RfW.

**DONOTDELETE**

I haven\'t noticed getting turned on by it, but it seems to lower my inhibitions. Using AE I have on a couple of occations made out in public in a far wilder fashion than I would ever do normally.

I can relate to paul c. SOE is dangerous. In fact when I first tested the stuff I broke down and did it with a married woman (in the storeroom of her husband\'s establishment! while her teenage daughter was at the cash register!).

Thread Information