Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    Journeyman

Default Re: Come here often? Where are you from?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Baby it\'s cold in Upstate New York!

**DONOTDELETE**

Curious dude from cali! Home of the world champions Lakers!!! (Sorry kings not your time yet)

**DONOTDELETE**

Smelling pretty (or like cat piss but it doesn\'t rhyme [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] ) in the Motor City!!!

Journeyman

Well, our Queen Mum has just shuffled off this mortal coil, if you had looked carefully at the TV pictures yesterday, I was standing at the side of the A4 as the coffin went by. Had a brief idea of doing a streak but figured it might not do much for my anonmity. Might have been a good way of checking out the effects of Andro-1 though...........

From the Capital of Silicon Valley - San Jose, California....

**DONOTDELETE**

I wander around a bit. Currently in Westerville OH, near Columbus, Summer Traverse City MI, Winter Tucson AZ.
    Elk

**DONOTDELETE**

The place where Dirty Harry said \"Go Ahead, Make My Day!\" [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Another hint...the birth place of the one and only Bruce Lee.

Phero Enthusiast

Let me guess....San Francisco [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

From London: The Big Smoke

**DONOTDELETE**

Lakers? Shall we compare records? Ya\'ll are last years champs, but I dunno if you all can get past the Mavs. Will Shaq\'s Kidneys hold up? Will Kobe shake the moniker of \"Lil\' Bitch?\" And finally, can Rick Fox find a way to look even worse? More importantly, can ya\'ll hold up with a Shaq that is not able to run with the athletic teams? I guess time will tell.

Sorry for being off topic, but this is the first time since \'85 that my home town team is kicking ass and taking names. At this point the magic number is one. If the Lakers cave to the T\'wolves, or the Kings spank the Clips, then we win the Pacific. I know I am probably talking to one or perhaps two people out there, but my team is finally putting it together. Go Kings (Sac Town loves their team) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Records during the regular season are meaningless unless you win the whole \"enchilada.\" The Lake-Show won many games with D.H. as coach, but got swept by Utah. I would consider the today lakers passive predators during the regualar season, but right now they\'re smelling blood!

Btw, what\'s C. Web bitching about dating one of the most beautiful woman God has ever made?

If you win I would personally deliver to your house any phero product on this forum.

Curious (NBA fanatic) Dude??

**DONOTDELETE**

Fellow forum regulars from continental Europe:

Are you there?
    Where are you?
    Where are you from?

Would be nice to know. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ April 11, 2002: Message edited by: Franki ]

**DONOTDELETE**

I dunno CDfC, the Lake Show is a power house in the post season, but let us see how it works out for ya\'ll. The Blazers followed by the Mavs or Sonics? You guys have not done well this year against those teams. While none of them have an inside presence (against Shaq who does,) the Mavs and Sonics have given your team fits this year.

The Kings have to go against the Jazz (Hmm, they have shown up only once this year, and still lost) then the Spurs or the T\'wolves. We have spanked both teams this year. I like the Kings chances to get to the West finals a helluva lot more that the Lakers.

As far as C. Webb is concerned, he said nothing to the point of not liking dating one of the worlds most lovely ladies. He said that the Sac Media (not even the sports writers brought up this one, it was someone from the Scene section (sometimes I wonder why the paper has more than one writer for that section,)) or the general media for that matter, had no right to invade his personal life. I was wondering how anyone missed that point, but I suppose that yer cell phone probably started buzzin... [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Another off topic post from a proud cow bell carrying Kings fan.

About the phero offer, I don\'t really care. I\'d be happy to see a couple of Banners raised in Arco. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

[ April 11, 2002: Message edited by: Walter Mitty ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Hiya guys! Philly, here!
    Hmmmm... the way I see it Oscar, lets say half of that half million are girls, I\'ll take 1/8 of a mil, and you take the other 1/8. How\'s that sound? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Stranger

Originally from Glasgow, Scotland. Now exiled south of the border, hoping to be back north soon though. Not really into US sports but I do follow the Maple leafs on late night UK tv.

Phero Enthusiast

Nationality.......Filipino...living in Northern California.....City of Fairfield

Travis

Just a couple hours drive from Bruce’s warehouse. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Mt.Airy Pennsylvania

flyboy,

Mt.Airy? That\'s in the Poconos, isn\'t it?

Paladin,

There\'s a whole lot more than a half-million females if you take the whole Philly metro area into account.
    Looks like we may need to give flyboy a cut of the northern stuff though. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
    Tounge\'s got the west end sewn up from what I can see!

I didn\'t realize that Pa. was such a phero-prolific state. Hell, we\'re practically up there with Fla. and Cal. in terms of phero heads on the forum, and those are some BIG states. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Any other Pennsylvaniacs?

Oscar [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information