Close

Stranger

Default Back after almost 4 years

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi! Guys, Bruce,

Visited again after so many years now. How is everyone doing. That guy from NZ with his rolex and the doc and a whole bunch of others.

Had a question one of my female fans asked me which i wanted to share with you guys. I know this has been discussed to death during the days, and i did look through old threads too, but here goes.

This lady friend wants to know what should she use to attract other lady friends to her sexually.

Any input would be appreciated

Hello Lusty,

Thanks for posting. Been very quiet around here for a while.
    My advice is to use products to push her pheromone signature in the direction she wants it to go. If she wants to be perceived as more masculine, then use the male products from the mild to the extreme (Alpha 7). Otherwise I would just stick with the women's products and/or experiment around.

Ciao,
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by lusty View Post
    Hi! Guys, Bruce,

Visited again after so many years now. How is everyone doing. That guy from NZ with his rolex and the doc and a whole bunch of others.

Had a question one of my female fans asked me which i wanted to share with you guys. I know this has been discussed to death during the days, and i did look through old threads too, but here goes.

This lady friend wants to know what should she use to attract other lady friends to her sexually.

Any input would be appreciated

To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information