Close

Stranger

Default Frenchie is back !

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Quote Originally Posted by koolking1 View Post
    I wish Frenchie was still here as our resident lesbian. She really had a good heart.

Hey I'm back ! as "peaceandlove" now...

First of all, thanks for those nice messages about me I've seen on the forum !
    I did have this long story with a lovely woman (during 12 years !), but it ended last Christmas. Her family could'nt accept the idea of a lesbian couple but still just acted as if they liked me, even if they never talked with me all these years. My partner also has a nephew who is a narcissistic pervert, who wanted to possess my partner and took 5 years to destroy our couple, along with the hypocrisy of her family.
    This is sheer homohobia. Never thought this could happen, I thought we were strong enough, as my partner was totally accepted in my own family.
    My partner did not help, I had to carry this alone : she always said I was wrong, her nephew was so nice, etc. So she left, taking a lot of things in my apartment, being very nasty with (to ?) me.
    Most of this is behind me now but it's quite hard to get her out of my head. The main thing is that I now have to regain self-confidence, which is hard after meeting such nasty people.
    So... let's go forward !
    I used to use WAGG, which worked very well on the social point of view, making everyone at ease with me. It especially worked with my partner... I read now that there is a lot of new stuff.
    But if WAGG can be a good idea (I got some left), I'm looking for something which can help me first on the social side. If there is a scale bewteen sex and sensibility/emotion, I'm about 40/60, I'm highly sensible. My partner was more 80/20.
    Any idea ?

Journeyman

Hello. Glad to see people still posting on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick666 View Post
    Hello. Glad to see people still posting on this forum.
    Yeah, that would be awesome!

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Yeah, lets go.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by peaceandlove View Post
    Hey I'm back ! as "peaceandlove" now...

First of all, thanks for those nice messages about me I've seen on the forum !
    I did have this long story with a lovely woman (during 12 years !), but it ended last Christmas. Her family could'nt accept the idea of a lesbian couple but still just acted as if they liked me, even if they never talked with me all these years. My partner also has a nephew who is a narcissistic pervert, who wanted to possess my partner and took 5 years to destroy our couple, along with the hypocrisy of her family.
    This is sheer homohobia. Never thought this could happen, I thought we were strong enough, as my partner was totally accepted in my own family.
    My partner did not help, I had to carry this alone : she always said I was wrong, her nephew was so nice, etc. So she left, taking a lot of things in my apartment, being very nasty with (to ?) me.
    Most of this is behind me now but it's quite hard to get her out of my head. The main thing is that I now have to regain self-confidence, which is hard after meeting such nasty people.
    So... let's go forward !
    I used to use WAGG, which worked very well on the social point of view, making everyone at ease with me. It especially worked with my partner... I read now that there is a lot of new stuff.
    But if WAGG can be a good idea (I got some left), I'm looking for something which can help me first on the social side. If there is a scale bewteen sex and sensibility/emotion, I'm about 40/60, I'm highly sensible. My partner was more 80/20.
    Any idea ?
    Tough experience Frenchie. Relationships are complicated; very difficult to understand what exactly went wrong, especially only hearing one side. My last relationship was with a French women, BTW. I loved her very much; wrote her love songs and I don't think I ever went over to her house without flowers in hand. It was probably the best relationship I ever had in many ways, but she had a sharp tongue and my kids didn't really like being around her that much, so there was no way we could ever live together much less get married and that didn't work for her.

Interesting you had good luck with WAGG. It never got the attention it deserved. I'd like to rerelease it sometime.

Ciao,
    Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information