Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default NPA experiences...

visit-red-300x50PNG
    With regards to the post by a.k.a., perhaps I\'m ODing... Anyway, these are my experiences.

2 dabs of NPA with one drop of Citrus oil - no results.

2 dabs of NPA without Citrus oil - no results.

1 dab of NPA with one drop of Citrus oil - no results.

1 dab of NPA without Citrus oil - no results.

3 dabs of NPA with one drop of Citrus oil - no results.

half drop of NPA without Citrus oil - no results.

Perhaps there are other factors involved, but mostly tested at work, but there were other social functions that I tried them at.

If someone has figured out how to use NPA, I would appreciate if they would share their findings.

Phero Dude

Default Re: NPA experiences...

I\'ve been using NPA mixed with Drakkar Noir for about 6-8 weeks after trying a couple of the other mixes. JB#1 and Yes/PF still work well for me, but for some reason I find I\'m using this NPA with Drakkar very regularly and get good solid \"consistent\" hits every time I use it. Thing is I apply a lot of it - but it mixes so well with the Drakkar that so far I\'ve only had one OD experience. Anyway, here\'s how I apply it: (BTW I spray a couple of shots of Drakkar into the NPA bottle until it had a smell that I was okay with) drop after drop on each side of my neck, one drop on each cheek, one to two drops on the back of my head and the same on the top of my head. This has worked really well for me and seems to attract pos. attention from both young and older ladies and they are really good hits that I get. Only had one OD experience but that\'s another story but she almost chewed my head off [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Did you approach anyone? Did you make eye contact? Did you smile?

I\'m thinking those should be the standard questions when someone reports a lack of hits. In order to gauge the effectiveness of the product, you really have to walk up and engage the target in conversation. You may be getting positive reactions, but it\'s tough to know unless you give those people a chance to react to you. Most hits are not going to cause a prospect to reach out and grab you (unless you\'re in an environment where grabbing is usual). At the deli counter in the supermarket, in an elevator, it\'s not going to happen. In a club, yes, but in a mall, no.

For those who are planning on working on the FAQ project, I would definitely ask that you make one of the questions \"How do I know if I\'ve had a hit?\" Most of the time the signs are subtle enough that they escape the first time user.

In answer to your question, Crusaders, a number of people seem to have figured out how to use NPA, and they have shared their findings...there seems to be as much on NPA as on any other product on the site. Just search on NPA and you\'ll find a whole boatload of threads, most of which will be helpful.

Enlightened One

Above all else pheromones in the small amounts where the good responses are without being to noticeable to others (the subconscious effect without the OD)
    THey are great for social events and getting to meet people so if you are looking to get into a group or new friends then this stuff can increase youre social groupings and contacts. Hence the questioned effectivness in business some say it doesnt work so well.

Others get great responses.

Thread Information