Close

Thread: Edge Trust

Default Edge Trust

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I started testing Edge Trust last week with some decent success. Applied two sprays to the front of the neck and two sprays in the back of the neck. I did notice one hit from a guy at work who couldn't stop talking, I didn't want to be rude so I listen for a bit, eventually had to cut him off and get back to work. Another hit came from my ex who said "Wow You smell good." then she took a big whiff of the air to try to get more of that scent. I mainly purchased it so that people can trust me more, especially at work. The scent is decent not the greatest in my opinion but judging from my ex's reaction she liked it. So far so good will do some more testing, maybe try a OD in the future.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

It's good stuff. Used it myself quite a bit.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I second this ... stuff is really good..

but the scent .. ahummm ... quite a bit sweet .. and a touch to female ..

effects are great on others .. it´s high status stuff ... who would have expected this .. ??

very well suited for work place surroundings ..

Pago

Not a big fan of the scent but it does taper down after about 30 to 40 minutes. I use four sprays in the morning and one spray in the afternoon. I do agree it's not for the clubs or bar scene but for the workplace and to hang out with your friends in a social setting.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Thread Information