Close

Journeyman

Default Getting away with illegal doings ?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I dont want to give ideas to people, but it seems to me that one could escape the long arm of the law with the help of pheromones ...

Think about it, if you are seen by a close proximity witness at the scene of a crime, and during the next days/weeks you change your appearance (shave, loose some weight or whatever) and put on some heavy doses of some pheromone, when the time comes for that witness to identify you i imagine he will have a hard time doing that in a court or sometime when it comes to close proximity recognition. I bet average Joe's brain will start having serious doubts about who's he seeing in court.

It might help, but when you think of it, it is kinda weird how witnesses are separated by a wall and one way glass when identifying suspects. No way they can smell the person.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information