Close

Default Alpha7 + Chikara OD

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi folks

I decided to try A7 & Chikara combo. So I implemented one dab of A7 and one spray of Chikara (scented) but my female friend said that I stink (I'm male in my 40's). I wonder what happened since she never said that for A7 alone. Since A7 is NONE heavier, how is this possible. Maybe she has her period or...

Also, what is usual dosage of Chikara and how long application lasts

Thanks guys

Usually I use one full spray of chikara directly into my palm, then rub it on my neck and face. The smells lasts quite a long time, 4 hours or more. 1 or 2 sprays is probably all you'll ever want or need. The scent lasts a really long time if you spray your shirt or pants too, like for days.

It's possible she just doesn't like the scent of chikara, but I'd test it out on her again just to be sure. Maybe try covering your A7 with something like SOE or one of those super primal oils. Wear some clean clothes and take a shower first too hehe

It's possible that the none in Chikara pushed the level over the top, but I would think the Chikara fragrance would compensate for that. If you are using UNscented Chikara then I totally get it, but if not, I think it might have just been a fluke. I would try again (if it's scented Chikara).

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I've had a hard time with this combo.Seems like it only worked for me once or twice and I was in a club environment.Even so I'd only attract older women.For me it's too much None and even with them both as a standalone it's still hard to tell sometimes if A7 is working.Good luck with this combo.I've only used about half dab of a7 and a spray of Chikara.
    Pete

Stranger

i tried it it never worked for me. had lot of comment saying i stink [ I tried with different doze as well then gave up ]
    I am happy with A7 & CoE from last 2 yr!

Thread Information