Close

Default Imipi red coming back like announced in the newsletter

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Bruce,

in the latest newsletter you announced that impi red would come back ... the way we liked it !

any eta on when the stuff will be available for purchase ..

and what about the Impi Red you guys are selling now on the site ?

what do the folks get who order now Impi Red ??

Pago

I don't know about the Impi Red, but I can say that I love the smell of Impi Blue. It's ultra-musky. I just got a bottle of it during the Memorial Day sale, and picked it up earlier today from my PO Box. Looking forward to testing it out!

You know Pago after reading all the reviews and such I bought the silver dot awhile back and to be honest wasn't too impressed with the stuff.To me it smells like Lysol spray for the bathroom.I've always heard great things about the red dot but hey different strokes for different folks.
    Pete

It took us a while to get an answer, but for some reason they changed the fragrance of the red dot to a more standard men's cologne fragrance. The pheromones and the African aphrodisiac herbal is all the same. They promised to return the old fragrance with the next batch, but I'm not sure when that will be. I'll keep after them.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Bruce ...

i´m pretty sure that all 5 versions of Impi ( yellow, silver, blue, red and orig ) have some moderate to clearly different formulas .. i mean mones .. not scent !

i have them all ..

it was me who digged out that the red dot version was the best working one ( i clearly say WAS ... because now it seems to be crap compared to what it was before )

once again my question ..

why do you announce to get the red dot stuff that worked rolling .. if there is no data on when it will be available ?

here´s the quote :

IMPI fans!
    Under a deluge of inquiries about the change in the fragrance of the various scented IMPIs, we launched an investigation and finally found the problem. Fans of the fantastic IMPI red were particularly vocal, and I'm happy to report, the next batch will return to the previous and popular formula/fragrance. Sorry for all the trouble. I'm an IMPI red fan myself.

Many thanks for shopping with us
    Bruce
    Love-Scent.com

thanks,

Pago

I'll push a little harder and see if I can get a definite date. Daryn's had some very rough family problems and he doesn't respond to emails like he used to.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

it´s over 2 months now .. and the stuff is not here yet ...

can we have some ETA on our beloved juice ?

i know it´s in the customs .. but how long does this take ?

Pago

Hi Pago,

It's out finally. Check the site. Sorry for the wait.
    http://love-scent.com/impi-scented-for-men-p-107.html

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thanks Bruce ,

finally .. puuuhhhh ...

i alreday have it .. shipping was fast .. but still have to give it a proper test run ..

Pago

I've been thinking about getting Impi red but I'm curious to know if this new shipment has the same scent as the original one did? Is the scent strong or less strong than the original?
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Jose,

We have replicated the original formula as best we could. We've been shipping it for a few weeks now and no complaints so far. I think it's the same as the good old days.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thanks Bruce.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Did get the stuff that came for the Impi Red the original one on request ...

stuff is working really good but it lacks the atttention grabbing power and the pure attraction qualities of the old stuff ..

but ..

stuff hits now more consistent and it works marvellous on guys !

I already have 2 bottles of the brought back Impi and i like it .. even when it does not match perfectly what i had first with Impi Red ..

did read elsewhere that Bruce will send out some testers to peeps that have experience with Impi Red ..

i hope that as the guy who started the whole Impi Red hype i qualify for such a sample ..

lemme know if i´m in and i will order some stuff from the store to cover the shipping costs !

cheers,

Pago

I think the tester sets are in the mail. I think you are overseas no? Might take a while for you to get yours.

Bruce

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I think the tester sets are in the mail. I think you are overseas no? Might take a while for you to get yours.

Bruce
    Cool Bruce .. you´re sending me over some .. ???

that´s quite cool .. thanks a lot for them .. i will report quickly this time on the stuff once it´s in !

yes i´m located in Europe .. usually it takes 3 weeks for stuff to find it´s way either to the customs or to the front of my door

Impi is truely one of the best products out there .. and Impi Red was a granade !!

the current stuff is good stuff as well .. but it´s not as dangerous as the Impi Red when things started with it ..

Pago

Pago,

Yours was sent by Mark. Did you get it OK?

Bruce

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information