Close

Stranger

Default 1:2:5 mix question(s)

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok.

I decided I would stop posting my findings and try mixing.

I had a 7ml NPA, most of a 14ml Chikara scented, and mixed that in with 30ml of some cologne I had sitting around.

1) What might I expect from this?

2) How much might I want to spray each time? The nozzle of the bottle I mixed in is slightly larger than usual, it seems.

3) I am considering mixing NPA with Jovan Musk or Old Spice next time. Thoughts or suggestions about this?

4) I am also considering buying some form of Edge next time. Thoughts or suggestions about this?

5) Or I may buy Super Primal instead of NPA? What might be the difference(s)?

Thanks!!!

The Chikara and the NPA sounds like a mighty combo. Is the Chikara scented or unscented?
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

scented. any advice, suggestions, what to look for, what to expect would be greatly apprecaited at this point.

IMO the Chikara fragrance is mighty on it's own. I wouldn't add any cologne or other scented product to it. NPA, yeah, or A7 or maybe straight dienone.

Cheers,
    B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

A flirt or two, increased interest, and one woman was gazing back at me while walking out of where I work while she and b/f were walking off from where I work. All I did was flirt when he walked off and told them to have a great day when they walked off lol. Four sprays.

Bruce, I wanna skip Chikara and mix either straight musky or patchouli or spicy scent with NPA or dinone next time. What are some frequent effects of one compared wight the other?

Maybe jovan or patchouli or old spice?

I am thirty seven and really want to ramp things up a bit.

Sounds like you are on the right track. Doesn't hurt to try lots of different mixes. You are having fun with it; that's a lot of it right there. Be careful with the patchouli. It's overwhelming if you use too much.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

How much npa will be in each spray of this 1:5 dilution? I want to spray enough to get 2-3 drops. Trying to figure out how much will do this. I have seen other posts, but they seemed way too complicated. I just need to be reasonably sure I am not using too little or too much now considering that I could get too little or too much npa to be effective.

Thread Information