Close

Stranger

Smile older guy, younger woman. how much chakara tonight?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    37 year old male. Skinny, brainy. Into motorcycles (club guy) and martial arts too. Glasses, been told I look younger than I am. I know how to steer conversation toward sexual and/or romantic stuff. But it’s hard for me to get interest, know ioi’s, maybe both.

I bought some PherX, which didn’t seem to work so well anyway. And promptly ruined it by mixing it with patchouli and clove oil, heh!

I got my scented Chikara in recently and am interested to see how it works. I am wanting social lubricity and otherwise, lmao. Interested in women 20’s to 40’s.

My Chickara (scented) log mentions that lower sprays seem to work better than higher.

It also mentions that I am meeting up for coffee with this stellar 25 year old woman who is into a lot of the same things I am into.

I know that it's up to me to project and that Chikara is just the icing.

But how much sprayage and when and where to apply would you recommend? This could and will go very well for me, and I'd like your knowledge to help it go better,

For social lubricity SOE would be your best bet especially with a 25 year old. Since you have Chikara start off with one or two sprays and see how that works. I always use A-7 and SOE it seems to work no matter the age of the woman. As far as mixing I have a few master roll on bottles I like using for my mixes. Example 2 drops of A-7 mixed with a cover scent. The method that seems to work best for me is I apply the SOE let it dry then apply the A-7 and cover scent on top of it. I use to apply my SOE and A-7 separately, but I would end up using to much cologne. With the roll on bottle I get way more coverage. Good luck
    Last edited by ontimenow; 03-07-2013 at 04:50 PM. Reason: mispelled word
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Stranger

chikara seems to open things up . . . slightly. have been using one or two sprays, with three not seeming to work so well. covered with usual cologne. desired effect of whatever would be to 1) make indications of interest more obvious and 2) to get more interest socially and otherwise from 25ish-40ish. maybe i could try npa next time? i need something that will go a long way and work well.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    For social lubricity SOE would be your best bet especially with a 25 year old. Since you have Chikara start off with one or two sprays and see how that works. I always use A-7 and SOE it seems to work no matter the age of the woman. As far as mixing I have a few master roll on bottles I like using for my mixes. Example 2 drops of A-7 mixed with a cover scent. The method that seems to work best for me is I apply the SOE let it dry then apply the A-7 and cover scent on top of it. I use to apply my SOE and A-7 separately, but I would end up using to much cologne. With the roll on bottle I get way more coverage. Good luck
    what do y'all think about chikara and npa on top of that? or maybe even npa as standalone when chikara runs out?

NPA is OK alone in very small amounts, but it has that characteristic aNONE smell. It generally needs to be covered. I think it would go awesome with Chikara; either NPA or A7. They both add some serious power, but are fundamentally different in what sort of power.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Default ordered npa today

i just ordered some npa today.

suggestions as to how to combine it with chickara (until it runs out), rocaware9 which i have, or jovan musk which i can get?

nap has more overtly sexual vibe, while a7 gives off more of a generalized alpha vibe? i am thinking it won't hurt at my age and looks to boost the former.
    Last edited by doctordizzle; 03-11-2013 at 12:31 PM.

I can only speak for Chikara ATM, but I have found generally one or two sprays (I use the scented variety most of the time) seems to do the best. More than two either makes no difference or actually seems give less results. I've never felt the need to cover scented Chikara, but the unscented does need a little something. Just don't overdo it scent-wise.Go easy on the NPA or other primarily -none products. It seems with this stuff less is indeed more. Really need a "modifier" with it that has -nols. Not enough experience with A-7 yet to comment.The key thing is to experiment to see what works with you and your primary target group. Many variables.

Stranger

have kept away from chikara for the last couple or few days just to objectively analyze the npa standalone. will try a dab of npa, not quite a drop , and cover with that rocaware9 or maybe some old spice. should come in today or tomorrow, i am thinking. will have an npa log on here too, i am sure. this stuff is very interesting, and hey. why not? i used to spend this much money easily on cigarettes, lol.

Thread Information