Close

Thread: Synchronin

Default Synchronin

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Found this, thought some might be interested, maybe a new synthesized human female pheromone, that might be a male libido enhancer and mood elevator:

http://www.pheromonesciences.com/s/Products.asp?PropertyInfoID=650
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>
    At its inception, Pheromone Sciences Corp. set its sights on the development of commercially viable human pheromone compounds. The first of these, a synthesized pheromone product based on compounds found in female human sweat, was named PSC Synchronin™.

PSC\'s early scientific research built on the body of work by the American researchers, adding observations about the effects female human pheromones have on males-including libido enhancement and mood elevation.

The Company\'s first evidence of effects on males came when it was observed that women in their follicular phase appeared to release a substance that affected electrolyte metabolism (anti-diuretic activity) in their male partners. Subsequently, it was found that this affect could be transferred to certain men by simply exposing them to sweat extracts from the women. Experiments with males found that certain subjects exhibited consistent elevations in certain urinary hormone levels observed after exposure to these female extracts. These sweat extracts have been subjected to biochemical investigation to determine their precise chemical makeup, as well as the timing and mechanisms for their release.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[ April 08, 2002: Message edited by: Teak ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Synchronin

wow...

And I thought south park was a fairy tale.

**DONOTDELETE**

hey, kiss my Canadian ass. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Reading their website, I was struck by the question: \"Why would anyone invest in a product to increase MALE libido?\"

Then I find the answer in their address: its a Canadian company in Toronto.

Thread Information