Close

Stranger

Default NEW! FAB 4 CHEM Sets

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi,

Could someone explain what the Fab 4 chem set contains and how to use it? I have Primal Instinct and SOE and NPA and plan to keep going with that combo as they have shown better results. But am at the stage where I want to start experimenting a bit and tweaking. I saw on the site that the Chem set contains Androstadienone ,androsteNOL,AndrosteNONE and AndrosteRone in 4 bottles, but each of these bottles are sold separately and individually on the site as well. So is it cheaper to just buy the set and get all 4? Also is there a bottle or something that comes with the kit to do the mixes in? Does it come with essential oils separately or does each bottle already contain the mones mixed and dissolved in the essential oil?

Sorry for the delay. I've been out of town.

The Fab 4 is just the pheromones in separate bottles; no essential oils or cover scents of any kind. Those can be bought separately. Primal is pure NONE, so you could probably do without that item. SOE is mostly NONE and a little RONE, so you may or may not need the RONE. NOL and Dienone are the big ones you need to complete the set. You might want to just buy those two items separately and save a few bucks.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

I dont quite follow.

So for me I will be buying primal unscented for men separate. So i have the concentrated NONE. so in the fab 4 chem set what will I need to do once I have the set? can i use the pheromones as they are or would I need to buy essential and carrier oils separate to mix? So I would really need RONE, NOL not sure about Dienone . So would I just buy these three in chem set and then buy the oils separately to mix? or what else will I need once I have the chem set? Can the pheromones in the chem set be used directly or will they have to be mixed somehow?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Sorry for the delay. I've been out of town.

The Fab 4 is just the pheromones in separate bottles; no essential oils or cover scents of any kind. Those can be bought separately. Primal is pure NONE, so you could probably do without that item. SOE is mostly NONE and a little RONE, so you may or may not need the RONE. NOL and Dienone are the big ones you need to complete the set. You might want to just buy those two items separately and save a few bucks.

B

They *can* be used separately, but they will at least need to be covered with some sort of fragrance. Could just be normal aftershave or men's cologne.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

ok thanks,

so i could get RONE, NOL in the fab chem set for 99$, which is the same as the RONE and NOL found here correct: http://love-scent.com/products_new.php?page=3
    is that the exact same RONE and NOL that also comes in the chem set?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    They *can* be used separately, but they will at least need to be covered with some sort of fragrance. Could just be normal aftershave or men's cologne.

B

The bottles in the Fab 4 are only half the size as those you would get individually.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information