Close

Stranger

Default Biggest Misperception?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I'd like to ask: what are people's biggest misperceptions about pheromones ?

Good question. You could search around, but I don't think that has ever been discussed. I still remember when my first bottle of pheromones showed up in the post. I was living in Japan and though I'd read up on pheromones a bit and heard some stories, I didn't know exactly what to expect. I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised. Women in shops seemed way more attentive than normal. Japan is an unusual place with body smells though; folks stay well scrubbed.

BTW, what exactly do you mean by "misperception". Being mislead by someone's use of pheromones? Or just a distorted idea of what they will do before you have had a chance to try them out?

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I think the biggest misperception about pheromones is that women will automatically be more sexually aggressive towards you once they smell it for the first time. I still see websites that sell their own products making these sorts of claims to this day. Pheromones do work but it depends on the application/mix that works best for you, with the right amount of pheromones you're sending a signal that you're more desirable to the opposite sex. Women will feel that there's something about you but they can't put their finger on it. Now there's still will be some women that just don't have attraction towards you no matter what pheromone product you use, just a fact.
    "You made three mistakes. 1. You took the job. 2. A 4 man crew to catch me, f***ing insulting. 3. You didn't pack enough weapons."- Riddick "The Chronicles of Riddick"

Well said. There is no doubt in my mind that you can turn some heads with this stuff, but there is no replacement for charm and game. You have to work on that too.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information