Close

Banned User

Default RESPOND QUICKLY! PLEASE! DON\'T HAVE TIME!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ok! Here\'s the story. I saw this girl\'s picture in one of my friends scrap book, and I asked her to hook me up with her.
    The girl wants a pic.
    I just took some R E A L L Y nice pics. I look like David Boreanis with Blond hair and a wide rib cage (same fat amount 6-pack wise too.)..

There was something on the board that said that NONE will make a girl not want the person when she sees a picture of them. However, other tests say that women found that pictures sprayed with NONE found them more attractive. I have none from that kit. Should I put a drop on the back of the picture or something? I have like 15 minutes left online, and I need to know now....

Please!
    I\'m giving them to my friend to give to her in the morning, and I can\'t get on in the morning!

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: RESPOND QUICKLY! PLEASE! DON\'T HAVE TIME!

I have no idea what the answer is but David Boreanez with blond hair does not NEED pheros [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

someone

Who\'s David Boreanis?

Dude why don\'t you forget about that whole picture crap and meet her in person. If you look like that guy from \"Angel\" you have nothing to worry about.

Stranger

Totally true if you look like Angel you dont need pheros, every girl I know ( I really mean every girl ) adores Angel. My girlfriends got a poster of him in her living room for Christs sake! I dont mind though because I fancy the arse off Willow from Buffy and my girlfriend knows this - hee hee hee. Sorry for sharing that I know Im a very sad young man!

**DONOTDELETE**

Totally. David Boreanez is HOT, although part of his appeal is the whole dark and mysteriousl thing. Wonder what he\'d look like blond and if he\'d have the same allure.

Show me a girl who doesn\'t like Angel and I\'ll show you a...well she doesn\'t exist [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

someone

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

who the f*** is this guy? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] Most girls I know prefer dark hair inluding me, so use pheros, no really though good luck or by this time I hope you had a pleasant time. I don´t know about not using -none for photos, which thread was that in?
    CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Banned User

Ok, remember how I said I was like..That none kind of person, yes. Yes I am. Which, I prefer. Uh, I really do look like the guy, but with blong hair (the good looking real kind, and the best blue eyes you\'ve seen.) (And I have a big chest cavity (whoever is into weightlifting, try breathing squats, they won\'t dissapoint you in that. and the arms are martial artists build. As, I do not have a belt in anything, but I can do over 40 1 foot jumping roundhouses (most powerful kick in the arts) and I do 500 situps a day, blah blah blah.

Anyway, she liked the pics. By the way, I was GOING to meat her, but she wanted a picture of me first...I DIDN\'T DISSAPOINT.

Also, lol, I\'ll post it later...ABSOLUTELY! I MEAN A B S O L U T E L Y AMAZING results with the none from the kit at 4 strength, will create another subject on it, I have to go...

Banned User

Alright, back on...That was 50 in a row by the way.

Most people don\'t know about what I can do, and I go through school without them knowing until like today...which, is good, I have a rep for myself, before, everyone knew me because my dad\'s really rich, and I can armwrestly really good too.

Anyway, so, about the mones..I had the NONE on from the kit..full strength. 1 drop under each under arm. Now, I was kind of sweating and everything from the roundhouses, anyway, I was on the bus..and went to the back. Now, a girl who is normally on there, who, I am not really by unless she is walking off the bus..

Anyway, this is awesome as hell. I usually alwyas get looks. And the person I am, I look back, and let them know I\'m interested, all this...Looks, as in stares. Now, this girl was like 2 seats back. She was not talking to her friend, she was just looking forward at me who was half turned around in the seat. She was just staring, I\'d look at her, and she didn\'t let up, I wouldn\'t look at her, and then look back a little later, and she was there staring.

I mean, this was like for 10 minutes...I mean, lol, she was just like dead or somethihng.

Damn she was hot though, lol.

Bart

Thread Information