Close

Thread: I don't get it?

Default I don\'t get it?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I\'m not that experienced with pheros but besides the SPMO\'s, it seems to me that most of these products generally smell bad.

Unscented Edge smells bad so people cover it up using cologne. If the smell is covered up, can people still detect pheros? I know that sounds like a newbie question at best but I\'d like to know.

Say you tried covering certain phero products with a nice smelling body lotion. Again, does that kill the effects pf the pheros or are the pheros there no matter what we smell like?

Phero Dude

Default Re: I don\'t get it?

The pheros are there no matter what. That being said, they can be drowned out. Think about having the stereo going (cologne) while listening to someone nearby talk (pheros). If you crank up the stereo high enough, you\'ll never hear the person no matter how close they get. If the stereo is too soft, you won\'t hear it over the person talking. If you\'re too far away, you won\'t hear the person talking at all. It\'s all about finding a balance of what works for you.

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

The bottled pheros smell bad because they are so concentrated. So you do need to cover them up and no if you can´t smell them they will not stop working. On the contrary it will help a lot as you won´t stink of -none. Pheros -natural ones are not smelled by people they are detected via the VNO.
    I have the Edge too (scented for women) and that stinks too) CJ [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Personally, I have grown accustomed to TE unscented smell...granted, it is a bit too overpowering, even on a shirt, but it does have a certain flair to it. And blended with Escape, wow, is quite awesome.

But no, covering your pheros with cologne won\'t drown them out, as most of perfumes and colognes are ethanol, and that evaporates almost immediately.

I do wonder about lotion though. I\'m afraid that if the pheros do get loose from the skin, the lotion may keep them from getting away - if covered by lotion that is. Then the molecules just attach to the skin again.

Just like a polyester shirt will keep pheros sprayed on your chest inside the shirt. It doesn\'t breathe well...hmmmm....

Thread Information