Close

Stranger

Default Any school teachers around?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ethical implications on using mones as a teacher to gain trust from your students? What would work? What shouldn't be used?

Just some general questions to get the discussion started

don't be scared, click it

Not trying to be mean, This question just doesnt seem right just my opinion. Carify?
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Stranger

Oops oops oops!! I typed this late last night because I couldn't sleep and didn't realize it could be misconstrued..

I'm obviously not talking about using the mones in a sexual nature AT ALL! What I was meaning is how a lot of kids today have a very negative stereotype about teachers, like they're just out to get them, give teachers a hard time, etc. would it be ethical to use something like say the oxy spray to come across as a trust worthy person.. Get the kids to relax and open up.. Make it easier to teach your lesson for the day, things like that.

Sorry, I never for a second thought about the negative implications of using some of the mones like mojo..

don't be scared, click it

When I first started using pheromones, I was a teacher in Japan. I taught in a vast variety of settings: kindergarten, groups of housewives, tech schools, hoity toity prep schools, colleges, company classes from YKK to programmers at big software firms. I also did quite a bit of entertaining. (wow, those were the days) I still remember the day I got my first bottle of pheromones in the mail. I was in a hurry to get to class when the package arrived. I took it with me as I ran out the door and opened it in the car on the way. It was a product called Date Mate as I remember. I sprayed some on in the car and stopped at a convenience store to get a snack. The women working there were super friendly and the rest as they say "is history".
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

I teach at a college. So it's fun to be gauging potential interest level without any particular intent to act. Seems like a good testing ground for my chikara.

To respond to the initial post, I don't see how or why this would be unethical. You aren't harming anybody and actually seem to be helping the educational experience as a whole.

Check out my recent post. Please do feel free to comment y'all: I would appreciate the voice(s) or typing(s) rather of experience,
    Last edited by doctordizzle; 03-05-2013 at 02:17 PM.

Yeah, I miss those days. It was great fun.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information