Close

Default Possible hit with The Edge gel packet!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Yesterday at work (I work in retail) I was assisting a customer with processing her photos. She was probably late 30's-early 40's. I was conversing with her for maybe 3 minutes when out of nowhere she leans into me, sniffs me & says "WOW! You smell soooooo GOOD! WHAT IS THAT?" I should note that I was wearing Creed Aventus on top of the gel packet ( I had on about 80% of the gel packet.) I get multiple compliments on Aventus all day whenever I wear it. It's just a fantastic cologne and women love it. However, this was the first time I wore it with The Edge. I've never had a reaction that strong before as far as compliments on my cologne go. I can most definitely say that The Edge definitely played a role!

Thanks Fuse. That's the perfect job to test out these products. Lots of new faces.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

The Edge use to be one of my go to products. For some reason I OD (puts me in a bad mood) on the slightest amount now ,but I can use 2 drops A-7 with no problem. The Edge gel is a great product. I hate I can't wear it anymore. Keep us posted and congrats on the hit.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Edge is a great product. I have wore it many many times and have got many many hits. It is one of my favourite products!

The strange thing is I rarely get hits when I wear NPA even though it's the same formula. I'm wondering if I'm od'ing. I will say wheniI wear a whole packet of TE, I always get a slight headache. I usually go with half a packet andhave good results . I'll continueto report .

Something else that is worth noting. I'm currently on a medication that pretty much kills my sex drive. When I wear TE & Chikara, I become easily aroused and my orgasms are much more intense. I'm wondering if Chikara has that same secret ingredient that TE has. Whatever the case may be, it's great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    The strange thing is I rarely get hits when I wear NPA even though it's the same formula. I'm wondering if I'm od'ing. I will say wheniI wear a whole packet of TE, I always get a slight headache. I usually go with half a packet andhave good results . I'll continueto report .
    I clearly doubt that it´s the same formula ... At La Croy they say this nowhere on their site ... stuff contains the same pheromones ...

Pago

The packets have a fragrance added and also the carrier would be different from NPA.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information