Close

Default Single molecules and chem set

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, I was wondering about the manufacturer/s of the single molecules sold here at LS. I'm mindful of purity/heavy metals and such and am hoping for more detailed info about where they're coming from. Bruce? Thanks in advance!

Hello Pele,

We have used a number of suppliers over the years. I am confident this source is by far the best both in terms of purity and full amount of active ingredient.

Bruce
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thank you, Bruce. For clarity, are you refering to both the chem set and the other single molecules? They come from the same supplier?

Good point. We have been using our current supplier for quite a while, so the chem sets and all the popular single pheromones including A1 are from that source, but there might be one or two of the individual items from a previous supplier. Email me with the names of any items you are interested in and I can verify.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information