hey bruce and others 14/y/o boy here let me start off by saying what i put on 1 stripe of soe on each side of neck,1 stripe of soe on each arm,1 stripe of soe around each rist,1 small stripe on 4 head and rubed some xcite on each arm is that to much ? as i left to get on the bus on my way to school i sat by ths 7y/o boy he start to look at me for like 5 seconds and tells me \"hi\" i say hi back then theres this other boy n the left seat of me he say \"something stinks\" i didnt smell nothin could it b the mones hes smelling ? then when i got to school i sat by my friends they wasnt so chatty, i herd the soe suppose to make people chatty.then as class starts my teacher kept passing by me and finaly she gets a chair and sits down close talking to the whole class a (lady) teacher. then n my second period wich is history i sat down close to this girl theres a desk between us though and she says \"i like your pants\" i say thanks she say \"there pretty\", later on she starts to right my name on the desk between us with chalk that say Chris+denise.denise is a girl who i dont like and i erase it then she write it again and she erased it.thats all what happened to day so whats going on is it the mones or there just being friendly ? the soe scent doesnt last that long but its still working right ? it the scent only lasts for like 3 hours.so wats going on here ?

Chris aka Bigshot