Close

Stranger

Thumbs up The Prodigal Son Returns! My new experiences.

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Ladies and Gentlemen (mostly Gentlemen here anyway) I have returned from hiatus to my favorite discussion board online. My old username was deleted or I can't access it for some reason so I have to use this new one (old one was Cullmanzown). I have been a member and long time customer of this website since 2005 and have missed my experiences and experiments with God's gift to humanity: pheromones! I have actually still had a bottle lying around since my last order in 2010, which I neglected to find until recently when I moved. Because of this discovered treasure of mine, I have decided to divulge back into the world of mones and have ordered/received my "little love kit" as I like to call it. My order consisted of Edge scented, Chikara (I love the smell of this stuff) and a sampler pack with all the normal samples, AE, SOE, Edge (pack and wipe), Chikara gel, and a 1ml bottle of Pheromax which I have never used. I have lots of favorites but TE and SOE or Chikara are my single most favorites and those which show me consistent reliable results.

So I have started this thread to detail my experimentation and results on an ongoing basis and to encourage others to reply with results they're having. This board is getting a little dry from what I see! It's time to get some excitement back into MONES!

About me:
    23 Years Young
    Alabama USA native
    50/50 German, Puerto Rican
    5'8"
    150 lbs
    Athletic build
    Handsome yes, Brad Pitt no
    New to mones: next to some people yes, generally no
    Confident. No problem with women. Just enjoy science and experimentation

Ok. So my favorite combo is TE and Chikara. Because I'm young I DO NOT spray the TE. Eww. OD from hell and headache like Alcohol Poisoning. However, I spray chikara. So my every day mixture is 1-1 1/2 TE plus Chikara on top or SOE for days when I don't want a strong scent. I refuse to overdo my mones because I'm sensitive to smells and too much cologne smells just as bad as none at all.

The results I see are: respect from men. Generally honest, sincere, respect. No aggressiveness or agitation. They're friendly. Women: I get a lot more smiles, stares, and pupil dilation. Women also seem to like to touch me more. I get a lot more laughter touches, and what I call Jerk touches which is when I'm teasing them and they hit me and laugh. Anyway, I will be trying more of my samplers in combos and stand alones as well. I wish to keep this thread alive for research, study, advice, and to possibly help anyone who is struggling with the amazing chemicals that are Pheromones!

Thanks everyone! Jonathan aka Cullmanzown
    -Some men think loading the dish washer means getting your wife drunk.

I've run into some interesting results with Mojo + Chikara.

Generally one spray (or what I like to do because the spray path is so wide is hold it against your skin and spray then quickly spread) Mojo scented for men and 2 sprays Chikara scented. Normal application points.

Been experimenting with throwing in two dabs of NPA but haven't had any real chance to test out what happens there.
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Stranger

Good. I'm glad you're getting results. I had some great results with the Alter Ego gel I got with my last order. Plus, that stuff smells great. My favorite combo is still kicking butt however; 3 dabs TE, 2 sprays Chikara. Let me tell you guys, I have never ever had such great results with that combo as I did last night. People were shoving me front and center and telling everyone I was the life of the party! (I was at a little get together with about 20 people). People were shaking my hand, girls were hugging and kissing me, and everyone was generally nice to me. However, a lot of people were intoxicated. I did however spend a few hours with a girl friend of mine at the symphony. She has never been so honest about her feelings for me and was hanging all over me all night. This girl likes me but has a boyfriend. I respect that and we are friends, but last night she admitted her feelings for me. Was this the mones? Probably helped it was sweet and I laughed about it (I already knew she liked me). Yesterday posed an important question in my mind though: Does alcohol affect pheromone reception?

When people drink, their inhibitions are naturally lowered and I had never seen such phenomenal results with my "Killer" combo as I did yesterday. What do you guys think? Was it the booze? Or does the Booze and Mones combined equal total annihilation of inhibitions? Happy Experimenting!

The alcohol and Pheromones caused the overall reaction.

Because inhibitions are suppressed when alcohol and a party-atmosphere is involved, all it did was multiply the overall effects you would normally have. In other words, it was basically a super-combo = K.O. Can't fault the results though! Therefore, alcohol effects pheromone reception (usually) in a positive fashion due to the normal effects of the pheromones themselves. The effects are amplified by the atmosphere and the people. A + B = C my friend. This is why pheromone use is seen most heavily in comfortable office settings and highly energetic party settings. It is the interaction that counts, and alcohol tends to get people talking.

As for your girl, your pheromones simply made her comfortable enough to finally say what has been constantly on her mind. In this case, you were also in the right atmosphere for it.

Any other questions, fire away! :3
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Stranger

I ordered some of this new "Mojo" product. I hope it shows good results.

It should. Try replacing Chikara with Mojo in your ultimate combo under conditions that have been good for you. See if you get similar results.

It would be very interesting to see if things will turn out the same or even better.

Mojo is getting great reviews thus far, especially the men's version.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information