Close

Stranger

Default Questions about A1

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just ordered a bottle of A1, (Androstadienone), and I know about its effects and possible depression effects on the user. I've done some research on it but I still have a few questions.

1. How long does it last?
    2. What is the recommended amount of drops?
    3. Is there a scent that I should worry about or no?
    4. I've heard that you can extend the hours it lasts by using lotion. Is this true?

Thanks in advance.

I have seen your question already several days before, but I have not answered because I think, there are other people who can give more exactly answers in a more articulating english than I .

1. How long does it last?
    it differs by your bodychemistry, the environment conditions (if you sweat, A1 converts quickly into androstenol and then to androstenone) and the place you apply it (under your armpit A1 coverts more quickly than on the wrists). If you apply A1 on your wrists or on your neck with no extreme environment conditions, A1 should last about 4 hours.

2. What is the recommended amount of drops?
    One drop contains about 0.025ml (mostly it is said 1 drop=0.05ml, but i have tested it several times and come to the conclusion 1 drop is definitively 0.025ml and no more!). The general recommend dosage of A1 is 15 to 50 mcg - this means 1/2 to 2 drops/application. For myself I prefer amounts of the lower limit or below at amounts of 10 - 20 mcg.

3. Is there a scent that I should worry about or no?
    As I am not able to detect any pheromone-smells (even the stinker androstenone smells like nothing in my nose) I am sorry being unable to give an answer to this question.

4. I've heard that you can extend the hours it lasts by using lotion. Is this true?
    That is what I have herad too, without testing it. You can extent the effects if you apply A1 on clothes too. A1 on clothes do last much longer and do not convert into other mones.

Hope I could help you

PS: This is a very interesting question which is worth to discuss it more detailed!

PS again: Love-Scent-administators: Your smilies looks terrible

There is a definite unique smell to A1. I can generally tell if it's in a mix. I don't think it's something you necessarily need to "worry about" compared to aNONE.

I agree with SMan. applying to clothes is the best way to extend the life of your pheromones.

Sorry 'bout the smilies.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Thread Information