Close

Stranger

Default Question - pheromone for teens?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi guys, I'm new here, and I'm just wonderin what mones to get for younger woman.

I want to attract women in my high school, so can you guys help me. Which products should I buy?

I know about Pheromones by the way. It's not magic, it just helps you a bit. I actually have some experience with mones.

But anyways, yeah, which products to buy for high school?

Stranger

Products with -NOL as the primary pheromone are good for younger men. I personally like Chikara and Scent of Eros. Both work great for me individually but I combine them. Try some of the sampler gel packs. They're cheaper and you can figure out what works best for you before you buy a bottle. Beware: products like The Edge and NPA are highly concentrated with -NONE as the primary. If you would like to smell bad and get aggressive, negative results, then go a head and dump some NPA on your arm. As a young man, you produce a large amount of Testosterone naturally therefore you produce Androstenone in larger quantities as well. It is ok to experiment and use small amounts of products like Edge and NPA but you need to find your optimal level through trial and error which means you're going to have to OD a couple of times. It's all in the name of science and attraction. Chikara works well for me. I'm 23. My favorite combo is Chikara and The edge. I use 3 dabs of TE and two sprays of Chikara and literally have women hugging on me, kissing on me, and touching me. Also, men respect me more when I wear this combo. I call it The Killer. Like I said, try the sample gel packs. Love Scent is a great company. They have always done me right.
    -Some men think loading the dish washer means getting your wife drunk.

The search bar works wonders.Try it out
    Pete

Thread Information