Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Looking for love...D-Day April 18th

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Thats great Aaron I can\'t wait to hear how you got on.After 15 years of not being in the dating game must be a little bit unnerving for you.Try not to let the anxiety get the better of you,so that you lose the ability to speak,but instead turn it around mentally into exciting anticipation of a good night out.That way your conversation should flow freely and not dry up unless of course there is no chemistry between you,but then again thats why you\'re putting on the pheromones.
    Good luck.
    Taffy.

**DONOTDELETE**

Isn\'t it funny that we have all, long before we ever heard of pheromones, used the expression \'chemistry\' for referring to how we interact with other people.
    Does anyone know when that expression became common? Before 1950?

Finn

Phero Enthusiast

ok....date report. Just got back from having dinner with a pretty (but not the type that would turn my head) and nice Argentinian lady. Was wearing APC in unscented Vaseline intensive care lotion, and an X-cite wipe which I applied to neck, throat and wrists about 20 mins before she showed up.

Date was very clinical with the usual small talk, but she was definitely chattier than me. Had nothing at all in common with her other than we were both in the same dating agency. Very pleasant evening, but at the end we went our separate ways on the subway. I didn\'t ask for her number and she didn\'t ask for mine.

Not a disasterous evening, but I\'m glad this one\'s over and done with. I\'m betting that the agency rushed thru this replacement date for the one that cancelled...and I\'m always gonna have the feeling that one was going to be the \"one that got away\" [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Let\'s see what date # 2 will throw up....whenever.

**DONOTDELETE**

Aaron,I\'d let that one go,if it\'s to be,it will be,pheromones or no pheromones.Theres more to relationships than the initial sexual attraction ,there is companionship and lasting love that should grow with time.
    Pheromones won\'t fix a bad relationship,just makes it a lttle harder for one of you to leave.
    Taffy. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Aaron,

Take Taffy\'s advice; if something is meant to be it will. I\'ve learned that it may take a while if you are not doing things to move it along.

I\'ve been dating for about 1.5 years now after a ten year marriage. I find it most difficult when I have high expectations. It makes me too tense and awkward. I\'m much better when I relax and consider a date just as some time to get to know each other. I try to look at the other possibilities. Love is my goal, but also a longshot. The date can be a new experience, a new friend - each one is a source to meet more women, or a short-term romance - you need to have fun while you are on your hunt.

Also, I\'ve used a bunch of different ways to meet people and have found that there is no magic bullet. The dating service that I use led me to expect that there would be some forethought into the \"matches\" that I was sent. I quickly realized that just about the only criteria they use are that one is a male and the other a female. They roll the dice with the match and sometimes it works out. I still use the service, but now it\'s to fill in down-time. I\'ve had my best luck when I rely on me. I also use the internet, peronals, and set-ups from my friends and family. Try a variety and don\'t be discouraged by a lack of response or some turn downs. (Her loss. Just make sure you are not repeating mistakes.) It may take a long time to find someone you love. You need to ensure that you are having the best time you can while on your search.

Hang in there and good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**

Aaron: How did the second interview go?

Phero Enthusiast

Hey...sorry....thought I posted my experience on the forum...but it might have been under another thread.

Had my second date last Friday night with a half French/half Spanish young lady in a little restaurant in Rochester Row called \"Simply Nico\". Nicer and cosier restaurant than the last one, and it was easier to chat.
    She was nice enough, and very talkative, but not my type really. I prefer someone a little more mysterious and intriguing and somewhat challenging for me. Again, we didn\'t exchange telephone numbers. I didn\'t see the point in asking her, since I really wouldn\'t have called her again anyway, and if I had, she\'d have expected a call. Best to have left it at that.

I tried two stripes od SoE around my neck, a stripe on each wrist (might have been too much) and the APC in lotion mix on my face.

Either way, she was more talkative than date #1...maybe too much so. I have another date tonight with a lady, with a Welsh-sounding name, and have another date set up for Sunday week with a lady with a name, whose origin defies me. Could be middle-eastern, east-mediterranean, but I\'m stumped. I\'m usually pretty good at determining Name/ethnicity, but I\'m stumped on this one. Has me very curious....I did say I like a mystery [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Since I feel a bit under the weather, reckon I\'ll be going for an SoE/APC and Edge combo tonight, just to boost up the phero signature. Think I\'ll stick with the -nol and -rone combo, and give the -none a miss, so JB#1\'s out for this evening. Still want to try it sometime tho.

Has anyone out there the foggiest idea what\'s in TE?

I\'m thinking of ordering up some PI(w) for the -nol content, since I\'m looking more for the \"friendly & secure\" reaction from my companions rather than the \"animal urge/DIHL\" effect. Has anyone tried PI(w) alone or with combination of other products in a \"first-date\" situation?

Contemplating mixing NPA/PI(w) to see what the effect of a -none potentiating effect would be on the -nol of the PI(w), but I\'ll have to wait until I can afford the two.

Will post tonight\'s date experience later on.

**DONOTDELETE**

aaron-

I\'m actually going to try the NPA and PI/w combo sometime after next week in a 30% NPA and 70% PI/w. I have used PI/w in combination with JB1 (applying seperately) and the girl was really into me within 10 minutes.

**DONOTDELETE**

So, as far as this has gone... what do you think of the pheros? Are they working?

Keep in mind you have to keep a approachable attitude...

Best regards

Phero Enthusiast

Marz: let me know what response you get from the PI(w)/NPA mix. I might go that route when I get my credit card out of re-hab.

Bad Grass: Difficult to tell if it\'s the pheros or me being nice to the ladies i\'ve been with. Nothing I can use as a yardstick to compare with. Only thing I\'ve noticed is that I don\'t get any reaction from anyone on the subway either going to, or coming back from my meetings.

Oh yes...date # 3: It was a real chore. Within about 5 mins I felt we both couldn\'t wait for the dinner to be over. Conversation was banal and trivial, and even to get it to that stage was like pulling teeth. Don\'t get me wrong, we both tried to be friendly and approachable, but the \"spark\" of interest just wasn\'t there, no matter how hard you try. I think we were both glad it was over and done with an went home.
    Was wearing APC/lotion and SoE (maybe too much to compensate for feeling a little physically run down).

Date # 4 on Sunday week with a lady who has a very exotic sounding name...definitely not British, so it appears promising.
    Time to try a different combo...perhaps JB#1 with SoE.

Let you know next week.

**DONOTDELETE**

Aaron...
    ...I don\'t know if you ever tried JB #1. I recommend it. It\'s good for blind dates. If you\'ve tried it and it didn\'t work try JB #2. I\'m not even going to bother to suggest JB #3 because it\'s too crazy.

Good luck, hope everything goes smooth. \"The Hit Squad Master\'s Unit\" is always open for your stories so I hope we\'ll be getting one from you pretty soon. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

And Marz...
    ...make sure you keep me up to date on NPA/PI(w). To my knowledge you\'re the first to test what I consider an idea mix. Peace.

[ April 26, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

Phero Dude

Aaron -
    It may be that the second date was being affected by the \'mone combo. This DOES happen, hence her talkativeness.
    One specific thing I\'ve noticed, moreso with the NPA and other -none products, is that it telegraphs your emotional state; if I\'m just in a foul mood due to too litttle sleep, or whatever, people DO tend to stay away from me. If you were feeling \"run down,\" that may have been telegraphed, and interpreted as \"he\'s not interested.\"

Marz --
    How much of the NPA/PIw mix are you using, and how much of JB1? I WANT females, at least one I can have a conversation with, to be \"into me\" within that 10 minute time frame!!! I still enjoy messing with people, ala Donald Duck. That stupid DIHL look makes my day. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Jambat --
    Since I\'d been away, what are the various formulations you\'ve tried in #s 2-4?

Thanks, and later!

**DONOTDELETE**

Randy-

the NPA / PIw mix will be experimented in one week from now after I use up the mix i have in my atomizer right now. The 10 minute incident happened when I was wearing JB1 and PI/w seperately applied.

**DONOTDELETE**

Randy...
    ...JB #2 is NPA and SPMO (all my mixes so far are 30% NPA and 70% whatever else). JB #3 is NPA and PF (unstable but fun seems to work wonders if PF works for you). JB #4 is PI(w) with NPA but since I never tried this and it was simply an idea until Marz tries it next week this mix will be called The JBM #1 (M obviously being for Marz). JB-X (not be confused with Jason-X) Is NPA/PF/and APC. Don\'t make this mix because it seems to suck. I talk about JB #2 in the HSMU post.

**DONOTDELETE**

Aaron, I have had one \"down\" experience too, and agree with Randy. I was not in one of my happiest days and pheros did not make may day any easier.

On the other hand, I have had excellent experiences when I am in a good mood (I usually joke and teae a lot!).

Good luck!

Phero Enthusiast

Date # 3 wasn\'t a disaster because of me feeling rough. We just didn\'t \"click\". She wasn\'t my type & I wasn\'t hers. She was a bit \"up herself\" and not very down-to-earth. And she was a smoker...a definite \"no-no\" as I told the agency. So the evening was never going to work, no matter what. I\'m not down, as I think she found me as hard going as I did her. Like I said...it was as painful as \"pulling teeth\" [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

Phero Enthusiast

Naughtymonkey: Rather not post the name on the site, but if you\'re interested, e-mail me directly from the link on my profile and I\'ll let you know. Tried to e-mail you, but can\'t do it.

Phero Enthusiast

forget my last post....they have a web-site www.onlylunch.co.uk hope this helps.

Journeyman

aaron

As a fellow Londoner, can I ask what agency you are using (if you\'re happy to say)? I think you posting your experiences in this regard are alot of help/interest to many. Good luck and please continue!

NM

Phero Enthusiast

Update on date # 4:

I had a meeting arranged thru the agency for 7.00pm today.
    I thought I\'d be a little adventurous so I applied a spray of JB#2 to my hair, a spray to the throat and a spray to one of my wrists which I rubbed with the other.
    I also use 4-5 drops APC in Vaseline Intensive Care Skin Lotion over my face and arms (wear short sleeved shirts), as I find it\'s a lot like aftershave balm, leaves the skin nice and soft and the APC smell is a lot more subtle than EDT or aftershave.
    I do not apply any other colognes or EDTs.

My dinner companion arrived 45 mins late. As expected from her name she was of middle eastern origin: Dark skinned, dark haired, dark eyed and with an unconventional beauty, sophistication and dignity.
    As soon as she got close, her eyes lit up, she smiled and wouldn\'t stop apologising for being late to such an extent it was embarrassing.
    She was talkative. Very, very talkative. Highly intelligent, well educated, professional, and felt very at ease and secure with me.
    I\'m not certain if it was my attitude that made her feel this way or a combination of that anfd the JB#2.
    Nevertheless, this was the nicest meeting I have had through the agency with a very delightful and charming lady.
    The evening went by too fast, every other phrase she said was \"thank you\" to whatever I said, she smiled and laughed a lot, and before we realised, the lights had gone down and the restaurant staff wanted to kick us out [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    I walked her to her car, at which point we agreed this had been a lovely evening and that it would be lovely to meet up again. We exchanged telephone numbers, and she told me that this was the first time that she\'d felt this comfortable and at ease with someone she\'d met for the first time.
    She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek, and then another bigger hug and kissed me on the lips, all the time saying that she was sorry she\'d been late and wished we\'d had more time together.

Whether these reactions and talkativeness were her normal behaviour, or were as a result of my politeness/interest/confident attitude (which seems to increase with each date), or a combination of these and the pheros....who knows.
    It\'s hard to say whether I would have had the same results with SoE or X-cite rather than JB#2, but if it\'s the pheros....score one for the \"friendly\" mix of JB#2.

Incidentally...no reaction from anyone on the subway on the way home. It appears JB#2 works best on a one-2-one dating situation to make your target more receptive.

Can\'t wait to try JBM#1 when I receive PI(w) in my next delivery.

I kinda feel guilty in having more dates arranged for me by the agency, but I believe it\'s best to find someone you really like before you start thinking about what may, or may not, happen in the future, and there\'s no harm in seeing who else the agency might set me up with. The membership\'s for a year, and I\'ve only been with them a month...so anything can still happen.

Aaron-I don\'t know why you can\'t see this woman again while the agency is still setting you up on other prospects? You obviously had a good time with her and she did also, besides it doesn\'t hurt having a female friend. Looks like to me the Pheromones were working in your favor from some of the comments she made and the kiss she gave you at the end. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Aaron, do not feel guilty already! Think that you are just at the beginning of your search.

Take it easy. Think that after a long term relationship one tends to be more \"unstable\" emotionally. And the only one thing that heals it is time.

I am happy to hear the mones are working for you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst ... 2

Thread Information