Close

Thread: Oscar

Default Oscar

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey Oscar..are you still out of Damiana..or have you refilled your supply yet?

Default Re: Oscar

MAJORSOB,

I\'m not totally out of it. I think I have about a bottle and a half left. But I\'m always anxious to find new sources.
    Got one? [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

I figured i would check if you were running low as i have three and summer and margarittas go hand in hand..nobodys ever heard of making a margaritta with Damiana before instead of triple sec so i guess thats our little secret..stuffs good iced too..so let me know if you ever need a booster as I fly cross country about three times a year and always look for this when in mexico..also i have a friend who happens to own her own bar who does buy this online for her secret blended margaritta..she swears by the stuff..so either way weve got you covered...

Why not just make daminana tea? I\'m drinking some as I write this. The raw daminana herb is really cheap - just put a couple of tablespoons in a tea ball, cover with hot water for a while, sweeten and drink. I add a couple of squirts of mauira pauma extract for extra kick.

It has a subtle pot-like high that\'s strong on erogeous content. It also heats the genitals physically.

Still, I\'d love to try the liquor some day.

Mjr.SOB,

Muchas Gracias, Amigo!
    What are you paying for the stuff, stateside and in Mexico?
    I got REAL spoiled paying only about $10 in San Jose del Cabo on the Baja, Ha Ha!

I\'ve since coughed up $14 to $17 in Cancun, and as much as $19 here in Pa. when they managed to get it (special order) for me.

Maybe we can talk a trade for some Absinthe.

Oscar [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Whitehall,

Looks like it\'s \"Potency Potables\" time of year again. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    Have you ever tried smoking Damiana? I\'ve got a box of Alvita brand Damiana tea, and on the side of the box it says it can be smoked.
    I\'m getting a sense of Deja Vu here. We\'ve had this discussion before, haven\'t we? [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Oscar [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Journeyman

For anyone who\'s interested here\'s where Damiana liqueur can be purchased online. It\'s expensive here but worth it if you can\'t find it anywhere else.
    http://www.damiana.net/

Cheers [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

Thanks for posting the link CC..thats where my friend buys her supply from.. Oscar ive paid roughly the same as you qouted in Mexico and like you got quite spoiled then i found out what it costs stateside(I guess we know how the Canadians and Aussies feel with the exchange rate) My friend in AZ goes into Mexico and sends me back some from time to time so it works out around $20 a bottle when he ships it back east. As far as smoking it goes ..i never have nor have i tried it in a tea but maybe i\'ll get around to it this summer..I prefer the Margaritta method.. Most girls love Margarittas and I go to see Jimmy Buffett every year..what a place to meet women and the party associated with his show is the best..if you have the chance to go to one i highly suggest it and you\'ll never forget it..hell the girls in coconut bras and grass skirts who hand out lays and kisses alone is worth the price and a great way to meet girls is to walk up to them hand them a margaritta and a flower lay and a kiss.. where its a party atmosphere this is acceptable behavior..Well thats my two cents worth and Oscar Mi Amigo..like i said if you get caught short this summer just send me your addy and i\'ll send you out some..I should send Bruce some as a welcome back to the states gift if i knew where to send it..Til then party on people!!

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

They don´t ship outside the US - [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

CJ01..I don\'t know if that was for general knowledge of the members outside the US or if you were refering to the fact that I said I should send some to Bruce..who right now lives in Japan..if the latter I mentioned that because I read somewhere Bruce was going to be moving back to the good ol USA. Party on!

As to smoking damiana, let\'s see...

click, wheeee... ahhhhh..... wheeeeeeee....... ahhhhh....

cough....

Woww, Man....groovy, hehe.

There is a bit of a tingle to it, a very low level cannabis-type high. Maybe that\'s carbon monoxide poisoning. I tried two in a row and only got a bit of a buzz. It does taste pretty good for smoke, a bit minty, better than the tea tastes which is bitter.

So there\'s a reason it\'s not illegal....

I actually read on a site where they suggest smoking it from a water pipe because it is so harsh..just the term water pipe makes me imagine a big turkish huka pipe where everyone is sitting in a room on the floor taking hits..on second thought if it produces the same sexually stimulating effects as the liquer and the room is filled with women it could easily turn into an orgy..ha ha..that does it i\'m buying a big turkish huka pipe!!

I just got two bottles for $15 each in Cancun (on Wilde\'s recommendation). Haven\'t tried any yet. Tried smoking some a couple of times and don\'t think it even comes close to a decent high, but, yes, there was significant blood flow to the genital area. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

I once read that it\'s been used in Germany as a treatment for fridgity. The article went on to say that some women had orgasms from just ingesting the stuff.

Is that for real? I would really like to see that. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img]

Thread Information