Close

Thread: day after?

Default day after?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I don\'t know about some of you guys, but results vary using this stuff.

I, for one, seem to have better success the day after putting on pheros. Maybe I OD all the time and not realize it. I mainly use the Edge and SPMO for scent. What I would notice is that on the initial day of putting on the Edge, people are generally nice but no nicer than usual. The next day, same place, no pheros applied, people are super nice to me.

I\'m only 25 and usually put on no more than 4 dabs of TE, have better results sometimes with 2. I think spraying is way to much. Sometimes I use 8 dabs. When I do this, I get DIHL from a distance, then when I actually approach the person who DIHL\'s, results aren\'t as cool. So for me, less is more. I think putting some on everyday causes an OD with residue.

What pisses me off are the people who buy this stuff in hopes that when they are walking in the mall, people will stop and stare, and get horny. You have to work at it. Smile and wave at people you don\'t know, pheros go a long way for something like this. Initiate conversation, I find it super easy, especially when on a phero buzz. I think pheros help a person become popular, if he\'s willing to converse with people. No more rambling, just bored as hell right now.

[ April 04, 2002: Message edited by: Lee ]

Default Re: day after?

Lee,
    I know what you mean. I\'m not sure if it is really \"working\" for me better the following day, but I still notice it plenty strong on myself, and often feel a little more comfortable with the day-after dose. Lately I put SOE on my arm pits when I hit the gym. I seem to have a better workout and feel better about myself, but at the end of the hour, I feel like I \"need a shower\" more than I would have if I hadn\'t put on the SOE. I have a good scrub, sit in the sauna for a while and feel fantastic. I still smell the SOE on me though, just more of a fresh and clean level or something.

Bruce

Thread Information