Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast
    **DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Blue Bottle Diaries

visit-red-300x50PNG
    DAY ELEVEN

All right, guys, I think I kicked butt today! As I mentioned yesterday, the first thing I was to do today was to help the cutie at the office and the bitchy (now friendly) girl from DAY 1.

Before I get into details, let me tell y\'all that being Saturday, I decided to put 3 instead of 2 dabs distributed on the usual places.

It worked pretty good in my opinion. The GIWLTGOW and the bitchy one were very friendly, and laughed at all my jokes. I even started a conversation with them and I was able to steer it away from work into several different topics. The cutie really paid attention to me as she never had done before. In addition to the talk while I was fixing the problem, right after I did it, I talked to them for 15 minutes and neither one of us was doing any work at that time. The computer wasn\'t even loading a program so it wasn\'t that I needed to wait for it to give it another command. I had their undivided attention for that time, so I proceded to tell them interesting stuff about me, and also to extract info from them specially from the GIWLTGOW. And this is a huge big signal because in that section of the company they have this mean boss who is a complete asshole to everyone even if they are doing their job right. Usually when he is thought to be around or arriving at, people are really tense and don\'t even talk. But this time the were very relaxed even tough he could show up at any time.

The conversation was so good that I was tempted to make a move on the cutie, but I rather give her more exposure to the pheros and to my new, less serious, persona before making a crucial move. Remember, this girl has already turned me down, very politely, when I asked her out several months ago.

Then I had to go to the store where there are 3 GIWLTGOW. The three of them were there. I said hi to one but she had a very long line of costumers. Then talked to the other one who was very flirty, I really like this one she is always smiling and is a very nice conversator, even bP (before Pheros). Same thing, we talked a lot and since it was the end of our shift I told her I could give her a ride home. She was very enthusiastic about it. However when she was going to sign out I saw her boss tell her that her replacement couldn\'t arrive until one hour later and asked her to stay. I was tempted to tell her I could wait, but I didn\'t want to push things, I mean I had just casually offered her a ride because it was on my way home and we were both leaving soon. So it would have been very awkward to offer to stick around for one hour.

While she was telling me the bad news, the third GIWLTGOW in the place passed by and saw us. This is the one who apparently got mad a few days ago. Well, when I was leaving the store I walked by her post and she took my hand and pulled me into an aisle. She told me that she wanted to tell me something... Folks, do not get too carried away... As soon as we entered the aisle there were other coworkers there and the girl told me there was problem with the computer. The same problem she had reported me a month ago and I told her then that I couldn\'t do anything because the equipment is under a maintenance contract with an outside company. It is not really a big problem and I have already shown her how to get around it. So this was probably a last second excuse due the presence of the coworkers.

This last girl seems to be getting affected by pheros. Before I got the little helpers called pheros, I had sensed what I tought was some interest towards me. But lately, she is getting very forward and agressive. I mean agressive like talking from a very short distance, checking me out, etc. One of this days I\'m gonna forget that she is not the alpha in my hit list and will go for her.

And this is not even the complete day. I still have to go to the party tonight.

I have a question for you guys. Do any of you feels sleepy when wearing pheros? Since I started 11 days ago, I\'m always sleepy, probably I\'m way too relaxed. I need to know if anyone has an explanation for this. Or maybe it could just be that now I\'m up until late writing the BBD and checking out your comments. More tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks y\'all.

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: Lomo Plateado ]

Lomo you had a perfect opportunity to ask the girl in the store(the one you were going to take home) for her phone number [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
    Start getting some numbers, and don\'t talk about yourself too much you have to be a challenge and a mystery to them. Unless you want to be in the \"Friend Zone\", the cute one might be a little difficult since she already turned you down once. When you go to the party remember to smile and act like your having a good time [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] No I don\'t get sleepy, must be because your writing all this stuff late at night, which we all here appreciate. [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
    http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg

[ July 14, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh dude, I love hearing about pheros in the party atmospere. That\'s how I used them the first time out. I may have an interview soon and I want to use them there. (I\'m hoping the HR person is a chick)

**DONOTDELETE**

Funny you should ask about feeling sleepy, I\'ve notice the same thing recently. I also get a strange sort of feeling shortly after application. Can anyone provide an explanation?

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi folks, I had to leave the party really early because I felt bad. I\'m having a cold and was sneezing and started to have a runny nose, so as you can understand, I was not at my best and decided to leave after 45 minutes. I didn\'t notice anything strange, it was still early when I got there and not many girls hadn\'t arrived yet. In fact, there was not a single single GIWLTGOW there. I decided to withdraw so I could fight another day rather than stay and be introduced to new girls while holding an wet handkerchief.

jose,I have sort of given up on getting the phone numbers. I\'m not good at using phone calls to get first dates. Even with the girls I strike nice conversations in person, when I call them things don\'t go well. I benefit a lot from body language to sense how things are going. As for giving them info about myself, I was pretty much answering their questions. I\'m considered way excentric in the company, so the girls were asking me about stuff that got them curious.

I may be feeling sleepy also because I was about to get this cold I have right now. But as Flatbush, I would like to hear more opinions on this subject.

For today, I do not anticipate going outside, so I don\'t think there will be significant BBD entries unless something unexpected happens. Good luck in your interview, jambat.

**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks. I\'ll need it.

**DONOTDELETE**

DAY TWELVE

Didn\'t leave home. My cold got worse.

**DONOTDELETE**

Ok everybody here is my take on the pheromones and the sleepiness thing and the runny noses as well, when i first started using pheromones i was sleepy all the time, but i cleaned up my diet and started eating healthy and now im ok with using pheros and not getting tired, the thing i have been able to gather with pheromones is that they make you sweat a lot more, so keep up the water, for me its up to 3 or 4 litres a day, i have lost weight, i was a little overweight at 85 kilos which being 6 foot and slight build i had a slight belly, anyhows in 4 months my weight stablized around the 72-75 kilo mark my stomach has gone and i am very fit and enegetic (me thinks i have found a weight loss thingy - this is probably caused by the excessive sweating which for anyone who is a very serious athlete, you go through a lot of water need a very balanced and healthy diet to avoid getting tired and a good sleep pattern) so sweating = fitness = increased natural pheromone production, does everyone get where im going with this, your body is ajusting to the new enhanced pheromone levels and is playing catch up, that is the thing with andgorens, also the runny nose i have noticed could be caused by your brain trying to get a good whiff of the pheromones (referred to as the buzz by us experienced users and medium term users) i have noticed in women who i come into contact with when wearing pheromones, that if they have a cold or a blocked nose then it starts to run as this is the bodys natural way of clearing the nasal passage to get access to more oxygen, so its a small thing, but also the nose is what picks up on the pheromones well the VNO organ acutally which being linked to the sexual and emotional parts of the brain probably plays a big role in controllong brain functions remember after all that we are still animals and biological organisms no matter how complex (including humans) still have basic drives such as to eat, to breed(sex) and assicated sexual and emotional and body language etc behavious, so to get a good whiff of this strong does of pheromones the nose needs to be clear, runny nose to enable it to get access to the pheros (hope i can be of some use people to clear up and if anyone has a different take on my comments please add them so that i can get a better picture of the overall picutre

**DONOTDELETE**

DAY 13

I feel better today. Went to work but with this cold I didn\'t feel like putting on PI/YY plus the masking cologne. So I guess today was a control day since I didn\'t wear pheros today.

But it was actually a good day. I didn\'t observe anything unusual at the office, but I did go to the store and it was great.

I talked for a while with the failed ride girl from Day 11. There where other people around. I was teasing her about she damaging the computer. Our talk got really flirtious and at some point we started talking about an upcoming party for coworkers. She said she likes to dance. This may be a problem because I\'m really bad at dancing. However, I decided to make this disadvantage work in my favor and told her that I\'m really bad at dancing. Out of the blue she says that maybe she ought to \"get me a girlfriend among her friends so that girl will teach me how to dance\". Then she makes a pause to wait for my reaction. I said that maybe she could teach me herself. At this point there is a general giggle among her coworkers and even neaby clients, so she goes like: \"we\'ll see at the party\". And I go like: \"cool, I\'ll seek you in the party\".

I think this isn\'t a direct result of pheros. This girl has always been very nice to me but we just didn\'t have the chance to talk a lot before until two weeks ago when, by chance, I started wearing PI/YY. I would have liked to see the other girl who got mad the other day because I think that one is being influenced by pheros, as I said she is more forward now. Too bad she wasn\'t working today.

The cutie at the office may be a little influenced by pheros. As I mentioned before. She pays more attention me when I wear PI/YY. Maybe I can get results over a longer period of time with her.

See ya folks,

**DONOTDELETE**

Wow! Good moves! I like the way you used the fact that you can\'t dance as away to let her have reason to be with you. I can\'t wait to hear what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**

I\'m back! Actually, the site is back! This is what happened on the last two days:

DAY 14

Didn\'t wear pheros, I still have a cold. Nothing special happened.

DAY 15

I felt better today, so I put the usual dosis of PI/YY. The only thing I noticed was that there is a woman in her 50s that is not really my boss, but she is the boss in a related department. She usually is in charge of joint taskgroups that I\'m sometimes part of. Anyway she is always bossy. Well today I was late for work because a huge jam in the freeway due to an accident. When I finally arrived to work (about 45 minutes late) the system was down and I was the only one able to fix it. Basically, the whole section was out for me being late. The woman had already called me 3 times and the 4th I got the call. She was mad. I had to go there and I was thinking she was gonna kick my ass, but when I got there she totally changed her tone. Her attitude was like it was her fault and I was saving her by doing my job late. It was actually funny.

Also, on the afternoon I was explaining how to connect a usb device to a hot chick that normally shows indiference to me. Well she got really close to me when I was doing it. That was it for the day. No cool stories about the girls at the store or the cutie at the office, but I\'m liking this thing about scaring bossy people. Later,

**DONOTDELETE**

Oh yes it is very useful for scary bossy people lol comes in handy in diffucult situations, gets out of lots of problems i want to see how far one can take it, but one step at a time of course

**DONOTDELETE**

DAY 16

Today I experienced a possible agressive response from another male. We lost internet connection and had to call our ISP. They sent this guy to fix it and he had a bad attitude from the moment I talked to him. Later on, after I had finishing showing him the problem and left him, I heard he exploded with someone else. So maybe the pheros made him mad but he wouldn\'t be rude to me but he was to the next person. Or maybe he was mad before he arrived at the company.

Tomorrow is the party. Maybe I\'ll have good news. Later,

**DONOTDELETE**

We\'ll all be waiting to hear what happens. You probably don\'t know how many of us look forward to BBD and FR each day.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hmmm sounds like it could have been a possible agressive response, but then again, it might just be the job stress of working in the field fixing tech problems and dealing with irate ISP clients all day. Can\'t say for sure whether or not that was phero related or not.
    Anyhow, BBD are very interesting reading, almost like a soap opera... lol. Not that I usually watch soaps or anything, but I\'m looking foward to the coming days of your BB diary.

~~Less Is More~~ (but sometimes more is less, and still other times, less is less and more is more...) [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

Lomo, I think your ISP guy was already looking for a fight, and vented on somebody else rather than you, the logical choice, because the pheros signaled that you were the alpha male. He was planning to unleash the beast on somebody, but knew instinctively not to do it on you. (Or maybe I\'ve been watching too much Animal Planet...)

Subtle, your motto Less is More reminds me of the epitaph on the gravestone of Lester Moore: \"Here lies Les Moore--No Les, No More\"

WG

Sadhu
    I´don´t know I lost my compass,you have to go and check my old profile

Hey, I have a simple theory where people like that are concerned, pheros or no pheros: They are just assholes ! And this guy was probably a jerk to everyone including women so don´t worry, he probably can´t find anyone who wants to have sex with him and he can´t deal with this! His problem not yours! carry on phero-ing! [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    CJ

**DONOTDELETE**

Agreed CJ01, guys like that do exist and i want to expand on this phero theroy and the way that aggressive types react, i think that when they come up against the pheromones that they see you as the alpha male but it does have the effect of pushing them a little bit more towards losing it, it opens their mind up so to speak but in doing so enhances their anger, seems to occour with a lot of depressive types, so they leave you alone but the next person along the line is going to sometimes get a bit of a bastard boss so to speak, i know maybe we might have some forum members here who are those types who may want to expand upon my theroy to get their side of dealing with over aggressiveness etc it would be good to see and hear what they are thinking

**DONOTDELETE**

DAY 17

You guys may be right about the pheros making the ISP guy direct his anger away from me. Maybe in a basic level he felt I was the \"silverback\". By the way that\'s what Lomo Plateado means [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I wore the usual dosis. Today we got hit by a virus in the company. Fortunately only two machines but it was still a pain in the ass to clean it. Usually when a computer is down people in the company get frustrated and angry and complain a lot. This time everyone was cool.

The Party:

Before the party, I put additional PI/YY, two drops divided betwen behind the ears, the hair at the side of the head and wrists. I was conciously going for overload since I was going to a bar.

Unexpected things happened. Cutie from the office arrived with this guy who I learned yesterday that is her boyfriend. This guy used to work with us in a entry level position. I think he got fired about a year ago. Though I was surprised, it wasn\'t a big deal.

What sucked more was that the girl who was gonna teach me to dance, the one that was flirty all week shows up. With her boyfriend also. The others GIWLTGOW didn\'t showed up. Well, obviously there was not a lot to be done last night regarding my expectations and yours.

Fortunately, while in the party, I meet some people I have been wanting to talk to because of an entrepreneurial project I\'m starting up. I was able to strike a conversation with them that lasted a long time and was fruitful. I feel that I left a good impresion from the beginning, so maybe my first successes with pheros will come in the business field instead. This was really a great thing because even though the party wasn\'t success with any GIWLTGOW, I was still able to stay around with a big grin in my face after my talk with the prospective sponsors and both GIWLTGOW notice it so I guess they thought I was having a good time anyways. And I think this is good.

**DONOTDELETE**

DAY 18

Got a phone number! From one of the GIWLTGOW from the store but not the flirty one with the boyfriend last night nor the agressive one. I\'m not sure if this is a great thing, given that I\'m not good at getting dates thru the phone. But the fact that she gave it to me is encouraging.

Talk you later guys,

It\'s about time! Don\'t call her the next day wait three or four days, so that you don\'t look desperate. Make her talk about herself on the phone, how long has she been working there or talk about what she does with her friends? No more than 10 minutes on the phone, then if all goes well ask her out to dinner and a movie. You have nothing to lose, go to www.askMen.com click on \"Dating\" there\'s a lot of useful information there.

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: jose ]

**DONOTDELETE**

Dyanamite stuff. Just out of curiosity did you ask her for her number or did she just give it to you?

I usually have to tease them to get anything out of them.

**DONOTDELETE**

The girl mentioned she is taking some math classes at a local college. She said she\'s gonna be taking a hard class next semester and probably will need help. As the youngest engineer in the company, I tend to be asked for help in math a lot, I guess people assume that I still remember my college classes, which most times is true. So, we exchanged phone numbers.

**DONOTDELETE**

Hi y\'all. I\'m back. I\'m just emerging from a nasty battle with sircam virus. I think I\'ll post less often as I usually don\'t have big hits stories as other people. But I\'m testing the stuff. Unfortunately, due time constraints, I don\'t get to test it with new girls, just with the ones at work that might have me pegged already.

This is what has happened:

DAY 19

Sunday. Didn\'t leave home. I should have. I\'m going out next Sunday.

DAY 20, 21, 22

Spend the whole time at work chasing sircam thru the network. I made small talk with the girls at work while doing it, but I don\'t have anything unusual.

I\'m thinking of getting The Edge, do any of you know if the end-of-the-month specials have been announced? Later.

**DONOTDELETE**

Day 23

Everything went pretty normal with the girls at work. Since wearing pheros, my definition of normal has changed a bit. Normal now means that I get a lot of small talk and smiles from the female coworkers. But I could be my new playful approach.

Day 24

Today sucked! After many days of not going to the store, I went back and cleaned up the virus from the computer that the phone number girl uses. She was there. She was not friendly. Actually she avoided me. I mentally checked the amount of PI I put on today and it was the same amount. I guess she was mad at me for not calling her. Or maybe it was that her supervisor was around. I\'m an idiot. I forgot to call her due this hellish week cleaning viruses. That\'s part of the problem, I never have time to properly follow up any lead. I work too much.

Tomorrow I have a business meeting and on Sunday will go out to a big sports event here. A couple of friends are going and usually they bring friends and friends of the friends will also come. Hopefully single cute girls among them. That will be a good chance to experiment pheros with people I don\'t know. Later.

**DONOTDELETE**

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Randy:
    Awwwwwwww Duuuuuude....

Ya shoulda called her AS SOON AS YOU WERE ABLE TO. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Just explain that you\'re putting in LOTS of overtime; it\'s a prt of your job. She SHOULD understand.

It may not be too late. If you see her at work, just tell her about your week, and apologize PROFUSELY. You didn\'t mean to leave her hanging; you just didn\'t have a chance to call at a decent hour, and thought she\'d be upset if you called too late. Ask if she wants to get together. Maybe a Saturday trip to a shopping mall (no pressure), then hit a restaurant near there.
    You have some ground to make up, but if she\'s at all interested, she should go for it.

BTW, what\'s her first name, so we don\'t need a scorecard to keep track of who\'s who?

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH -- Just had a thought! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] After all the work you\'ve been puitting in, and all the pressure you\'ve been under because of it, you need to get away for a day. You REALLY need to get away for a day. You know, to get work off your mind and just relax. I think I smell a day-trip! If you\'re interested enough in her it\'s worth a shot, ain\'t it? Though if things are passing by, hold onto these thoughts for later use.

Randy
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ---------------------------------------------

I disagree Randy, Lomo should not apologized profusely to the girl. Instead he should consider asking her if there is something wrong and see what she says.

The worst thing a man can do is supplicate to a woman. I know I sound like Doc Love, but he is right and admitting wrong to a hypersensitive woman will not increase his chances with her.

A lot of times a woman will flirt with a man and she might even give him her telephone number just to test if he\'s head over heals over her but has no serious interest in him except to tease him.

Last year I met such a woman. She told me to call her and I did, but when it came to arranging a date on two different ocasions, she gave me lame excuses. So the next time I saw her in person, I gave her phone number back to her and told her goodbye. When I got back to my place I found a couple of voice mail messages from her telling me to call her as soon as possible, to which I laughed and quickly erased them. She called me again a few days later when I was home and said that she wanted to go out with me, but I told her that I could not go out with her because I was going out with an old lady friend and I had feelings for her since we\'ve had gotten intimate just two days prior to her call. There was a brief moment of silence before she said \'I\'m sorry, I didn\'t know\' and I said to her \'Don\'t worry. It was nice knowing you\' and I hung up on her.

Many women seem to be attracted to men who do not cater to their whims and reject those men that follow them like puppy dogs. This holds true for the more attractive women than the average looking ones.

But Lomo has more first hand info than we and he can probably make a wiser decision anyway.

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**

DAY 25

Male aggresivenss alert!
    My business meeting started bad. A couple of business partners and I met with this guy who is interested in doing business with us. He acted very defensively. He was paranoic, looking everywhere and acting as if he was very confident but he wasn\'t. That was odd, he was the one interested on meeting us and then he gets there a proceeds to try to imply that he knew more than us about the business.

We ordered several rounds of beer and after a while he relaxed and the meeting went better. We struck a good deal. After he left one of my partners asked me what was wrong with the guy. I didn\'t think on pheros right then, but now I guess they made the guy feel insecure and he reacted by being defensive. Then the beer took over and he relaxed.

Then, I went to the store, as a customer this time. I saw the phone number girl (I\'ll call her S). S was very friendly as always except yesteday. I guess it was the supervisor thing. We chatted for a while without mentioning the whole phone number thing. Thank guys for the advice. I think I have nothing to apologize for, and she already knows I\'m busy as hell.

Anyway, she asked me what I was doing for the weekend and I told her about the game tomorrow. She put a sad face and told me she wanted to go but nobody she knew was going, so she traded her free day with a coworker and now had to work tomorrow. Damn! That\'s what I get for not calling her. I would have never called to ask her to go the game with me as a first date. I rather prefer having dinner or something like that. But maybe it would have surface in the conversation that we both wanted to go.

We talked for a while after this, mostly abour her. I had to leave because all of a sudden a lot of customers showed up and she was neglecting them for talking to me. I said next time there is a game we should talk in advance to see if we could go together. She said ok.

Lomo-I guest the guy was defensive after smelling the Pheromones. You are wasting time, Why don\'t ask this girl out already? If you hesitate you\'ll probably lose her because her interest level won\'t be so high. You are going to be in the \"Friendship zone\" in no time if you keep doing what your doing. No offense I\'m trying to help you out here, she seems to like you. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Phero Dude

Awwwwwwww Duuuuuude....

Ya shoulda called her AS SOON AS YOU WERE ABLE TO. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Just explain that you\'re putting in LOTS of overtime; it\'s a prt of your job. She SHOULD understand.

It may not be too late. If you see her at work, just tell her about your week, and apologize PROFUSELY. You didn\'t mean to leave her hanging; you just didn\'t have a chance to call at a decent hour, and thought she\'d be upset if you called too late. Ask if she wants to get together. Maybe a Saturday trip to a shopping mall (no pressure), then hit a restaurant near there.
    You have some ground to make up, but if she\'s at all interested, she should go for it.

BTW, what\'s her first name, so we don\'t need a scorecard to keep track of who\'s who?

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH -- Just had a thought! [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img] After all the work you\'ve been puitting in, and all the pressure you\'ve been under because of it, you need to get away for a day. You REALLY need to get away for a day. You know, to get work off your mind and just relax. I think I smell a day-trip! If you\'re interested enough in her it\'s worth a shot, ain\'t it? Though if things are passing by, hold onto these thoughts for later use.

Randy

**DONOTDELETE**

I’ll have to agree with Jose, the reason you have to move is very simple. As time goes by she starts to convince herself that YOU only want to be friends, that you’re the one not interested in her. [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] Once she’s beaten herself trying to figure out why you’re not interested then it’s over, your chance has passed.

Here’s some advice, that feeling of butterflies in your stomach goes away about 0.5 seconds after you stop talking. Why would you be stressed when you all ready know she’s going to say yes? Once you ask keep an eye on her expression, I can promise she’ll be just as nervous then relieved as you were. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] If you enjoy talking to her now just imagine how much more fun you’ll have doing it across a table during dinner, where there will be no customers to interrupt. [img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]

One last thing to remember, you don’t need to date a hundred women, just that special \"1\".

Let us know how it goes,
    Dylan

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information