Close

Default Mojo (for men) + Chikara: Above Average Response

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Alright, I am typing this at work. Yes, AT WORK, god I love my job.

Anywho...

This student was having some major computer illiterate issues and was just having the time of her life printing. She was becoming downright irate to the point of when I attempted to explain something she just said, and I quote, "I don't care. It was rhetorical." Aha....okay, I still have my fingers and both my arms right? Moving on...anyway, she was becoming irate, irritated, frustrated, flabbergasted, flustered, and downright flubberf***ed. I felt like I needed Master to handle this one (have I mentioned I love this stuff?) and decided, on a whim, to apply:

1 spray Mojo on left wrist, spread to right wrist

1 spray Chikara to right wrist, spread to left wrist + 1 spray Chikara to neck application point, spread to both ear apps

(I applied one right after the other. The diffusion (am I using this right? o.o), I believe, is non-existant in this case. If it is there, imma thinking it helped more than it hurt.

Give it a few minutes...

Oooooh did she calm the hell down fast! Seriously...one minute I was fearing for my life (hypothetically of course), the next she was like a cat who was enjoying having it's back scratched.

Reaction [her]: She was making more eye contact, would barely (if at all) move away if I was forced to lean across her or be forced to nudge in closer to get to the keyboard, would come up to the printer even though I stated I would grab it for her and stand quite close, laughter, smiling, overall a complete mood change. Oh, and she was suddenly agreeing with everything I said.

In summary: Either this girl is heavily bi-polar or this combination has a soothing effect along with, if I am right, a sexual and social aspect.

Note: I suspect adding in something like Liquid Trust or SoE could possibly result in a minor OD. Be careful when using the more potent social pheromone products with this combo.

Note2: Btw, she was irritated (etc) because she had sent a 55-page document to the color printer here on Campus. This would cost her about 175% more money overall.
    Last edited by Phylar; 09-24-2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Coooorrections!
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Thanks; nice report; nice job too. I'm writing this at work too.

Was that scented Chikara or unscented?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Thanks; nice report; nice job too. I'm writing this at work too.

Was that scented Chikara or unscented?

B
    Knew I was forgetting something. I was using the scented version (last month buy so very recent formula)
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

I'll have to try that. Do the two fragrances smell good together?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    I'll have to try that. Do the two fragrances smell good together?

B
    Initially it is hard to tell. My nose cannot openly detect Mojo after the first few minutes when it fades away.

I have yet to even see the beginning of a wrinkled nose. Thus why I recommend 1 spray Mojo + 2 sprays Chikara with both spread around.

Anyone else have comments on the lasting power of Mojo? I have had discussions with the developer about making the scent last longer.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

I think the scent itself has more of a sub-conscious effect for most people.

I know with my last girlfriend, long after Chikara should have faded away she was still able to smell it clearly enough. It must depend largely on the person.

Stranger

Bruce,
    The smell is ok, a bit "cheap" but that doesn't bother me as I use chanel bleu to cover it. Mind you, I'm an early 40's dude so don't really care for the lynx type range of scents..
    Personally, the fact it fades quickly is a bonus as I don't want to smell like I'm a 16 y.o.
    Just one (older) mans opinion..

I hear you. There are a few "modern" scents that I like, but mostly I tend to favor simple fragrances and essential oils. I still enjoy wearing ylanylang Primal from time to time.
    Another older guy

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Default Chikara +Mojo For Men

Hey guys I know I haven't posted for a while been extremely absent from the internets. But I just purchased and received mojo and chikara scented and I must I like the smell combined. I think that Chikara is the resonating scent in the concoction. I have to tell you that with just one spray of each after I showered my wife who is riding the menstrual cycle this week was very cuddly and subdued the kept draping her body over me and was all kissy face. I have been married for 6 years now and my wife is not a cuddling woman (alpha female) but this was actually pretty funny to enjoy her this way. I will be going out to lunch with a potential client and I will up dosages to 2 sprays each. I need specifics on optimal application points since I only apply at wrist and neck around the pulse points of my neck anywhere else that would be good let me know. Also on Thursday I have a chamber of commerce dinner and I will also test in that kind of setting to see what happens . I'm an average looking guy so if I get any crazy hits I will be shocked will fill you guys in on the mayhem (if any).

Wow, Chikara and Mojo Pro together, emerging as the lioness tamer. Very cool.

Thanks for the great report,
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Yesterday was a interesting situation I sprayed 2 chikara 1 mojo in wrist pulse points and chikara 1 in wirst and 1 around neck area that maybe over powered for me wife initially said that I stink (to much cologne) I had been wearing it all day and I did notice women were a bit stand offish so I think 2 of chikara is 2 much for me with mojo the sweet spot however was 1 of each . I showered after a long day of work and reapplied 1 of each spreading it to neck/ear points from wrist mixing them without waiting to long between sprays. There it was all smiles. I'm 32 years young and again with me the younger ladies are the ones that get hit the hardest. We went to dinner with some friends and our waitress looked like she was high of something , every time she went to the table her brain was swimming with something I can't say for sure if it was mones but nonetheless she could not shake the feeling a patron called her over after she kept hovering around our area. Then she grabbed a mop and started to mop around just our table lol it was surreal. Cashier was also a young college girl looked younger than waitress gave me the creeps the way she smiled at me but funny at the same time. I am an average looking guy so it's funny me that a perfume mix like mojo and chikara would make people act like that over 5 confirmed hits last night all from college age women. they would just strike up convo just to do it and I have never really spoken at length with any of em. Tonight will be my big test a business after hours event at my chamber of commerce I will dress up a bit and bring along the arsenal to see what shakes loose.

Phero Dude

It seems that the most obvious hits I have ever had were from college aged women or younger. I suspect that older women take a little bit longer to get their engines warmed up and will generally be a little more discreet with their reactions.

BTW...howdy y'all. Been away for a long time and thought I would drop in and say hi.

My favorite mix is a drop of Alter Ego on each wrist and a couple stripes of SOE on the neck.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Hey Tim,

How's it going? The older you get, the sense of smell starts going the way the eyesight does. So, increased amounts are in order. Many's the time I have heard reports of over dose and only older women are responding. Experienced it myself.

BTW, I met a woman who lives on your island. She sent me a photo of the view from her window; boats at dock and stuff. Very nice.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Hey Tim,

How's it going? The older you get, the sense of smell starts going the way the eyesight does. So, increased amounts are in order. Many's the time I have heard reports of over dose and only older women are responding. Experienced it myself.

BTW, I met a woman who lives on your island. She sent me a photo of the view from her window; boats at dock and stuff. Very nice.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Dude

Hey Bruce! Yeah, the Island is a great place to live. I was born here so the novelty has kinda worn off but I still cant imagine a better place to be. The cost of housing is outrageous but that seems to be the case everywhere.

I have tried overdose amounts of Alter Ego a few times and you are right...the older women hit on it pretty hard but the younger women seem very put off by it. It must just take more to hit them where it counts.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Thread Information