Howdy folks!

It's been a loooooooooooooong minute since I've posted a HIT REPORT, so here'ya'go!

A couple of weeks back, I decided to revisit the GREAT WKM #1: 1 WAGG - 1 PI men - 2 NPA men.

Did up a full little CK1 bottle that you get at WalMart. This morning, I had to make a WalMart run. 1 dab of the mix to each wrist, 1 dab to each side of the neck, 1 dab down the throat. I may have put on too much, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

1. As I walk out of an isle, I hear, "YOU MUST WORK OUT!" It's a lady and her kid. "NO, IT THE FROSTED FLAKES, AND A LITTLE T-SHIRT." She laughs, pokes my bicep with a finger, and walks on.

2. I'm looking at the selection in a frozen section. I'm looking down into my cart trying to remember what on Earth did I come to this section for!!! "EXCUSE ME, SIR." It's a lady passing by, and would be expected if I was looking into the frooze door. Okay, Miss Polite!

3. I'm walking towards the register. "EXCUSE ME, SIR." It's a man pushing his cart with his son. Okay, Mr. Polite!!

4. I walk into a gas station where they sell those delicious cheese biscuits on Sunday mornings. "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT IS TODAY, SIR." It' an elderly man who is clearly old enough to be my father TWICE!!! "YES, IT IS!" I respond. "I LOVE IT!," he says. "ME, TOO!" I reply. He gets his food, goes and pays.

I pay for my biscuit, walk out the door, and he yells out from his truck, "HAVE A NICE DAY, SIR!" "YOU, TOO!" I reply.

What the!?!?!? Okay, okay, okay! I know it's Sunday, but please! There isn't that much politeness on this planet in one day, in my neck of the woods!!!

I'm gonna drop it down to 3 drops vice 5, and see what happens.

Well, that's it boys and girls!

Have a GREAT Sunday!!