Close

Stranger

Default Extremely Poor Service At Love Scent

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi. I bought my products on the 4 September 2012. It is the 14 September 2012 today and they still have not shipped. Has Love Scent grown too big that they can no longer cope. I use to be a loyal customer and always received excellent service. After enquiring about my order after more than 4 or 5 days and was told that there was a problem with Fedex. Still have not received any response as to what the problem is. Love Scent promises to ship in 24 hours, but take a few days to respond to a customer enquiry. I don't think all is well at Love Scent. My order number is 96566 if anybody cares enough about a customer to tell them what is going on.

I know it's very frustrating waiting for a package that should have already arrived there, but we do care very much. I think it got pulled originally because of the incorrect postal code, which you notified us about. After that it's really all our fault. Somehow Tammy got it into her head that the order was going to Argentina (don't ask me why), but she has honestly worked very hard on getting the order shipped. Fed Ex won't ship to Argentina and she was writing you on a regular basis trying to figure out an alternative. Maybe you are not getting our emails. Tammy has written you 5 times, and I wrote once yesterday myself. Admittedly, it's a comedy of errors, but we care, and we are trying to get the package out the door, and retain your business as well. Give us another chance?

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Hi Bruce. I was very frustrated as I asked Tammy what the issue was with Fedex and she did not come back to me after 4 days. In her last email she also said that the system does not allow to ship to South Africa. If you can ship via Fedex please send the order otherwise issue me with a refund. Thanks

Administrator

Again, I am very sorry we were not able to send the order fedex to your country at this time. We could have used another service as I told you. I did try to meet your needs with another shipper and to get the order out to you as soon as possible, I have issued a refund with my sincerest apology.
    I do hope you will not hold this against Love scent in the future.Thanks

Thread Information