Close

Thread: WKM, Jim!

King of the coupons!

Question WKM, Jim!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Howdy folks!

It's been a loooooooooooooong minute since I've posted a HIT REPORT, so here'ya'go!

A couple of weeks back, I decided to revisit the GREAT WKM #1: 1 WAGG - 1 PI men - 2 NPA men.

Did up a full little CK1 bottle that you get at WalMart. This morning, I had to make a WalMart run. 1 dab of the mix to each wrist, 1 dab to each side of the neck, 1 dab down the throat. I may have put on too much, but I'll let you be the judge of that.

1. As I walk out of an isle, I hear, "YOU MUST WORK OUT!" It's a lady and her kid. "NO, IT THE FROSTED FLAKES, AND A LITTLE T-SHIRT." She laughs, pokes my bicep with a finger, and walks on.

2. I'm looking at the selection in a frozen section. I'm looking down into my cart trying to remember what on Earth did I come to this section for!!! "EXCUSE ME, SIR." It's a lady passing by, and would be expected if I was looking into the frooze door. Okay, Miss Polite!

3. I'm walking towards the register. "EXCUSE ME, SIR." It's a man pushing his cart with his son. Okay, Mr. Polite!!

4. I walk into a gas station where they sell those delicious cheese biscuits on Sunday mornings. "WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY IT IS TODAY, SIR." It' an elderly man who is clearly old enough to be my father TWICE!!! "YES, IT IS!" I respond. "I LOVE IT!," he says. "ME, TOO!" I reply. He gets his food, goes and pays.

I pay for my biscuit, walk out the door, and he yells out from his truck, "HAVE A NICE DAY, SIR!" "YOU, TOO!" I reply.

What the!?!?!? Okay, okay, okay! I know it's Sunday, but please! There isn't that much politeness on this planet in one day, in my neck of the woods!!!

I'm gonna drop it down to 3 drops vice 5, and see what happens.

Well, that's it boys and girls!

Have a GREAT Sunday!!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Gotta discount the older gentleman. Might've been simply brought up to say Sir to every other person on the face of the planet.

Next time, at least with the women, make eye contact and smile. Report back. Interested to see if they are simply just being polite or are actually interested in you as a person.
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Phylar View Post
    Gotta discount the older gentleman. Might've been simply brought up to say Sir to every other person on the face of the planet.

Next time, at least with the women, make eye contact and smile. Report back. Interested to see if they are simply just being polite or are actually interested in you as a person.
    You'd have to have been there; and you can discount the older gentleman ... I can not.

CORRECTION: The combo listed above is KRM #1, not WKM #1, sorry.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    You'd have to have been there; and you can discount the older gentleman ... I can not.

CORRECTION: The combo listed above is KRM #1, not WKM #1, sorry.
    Fair enough lol. Pardon my arrogance as I have yet to receive such blatant politeness even with the maelstrom of pheromones swirling around myself.
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Phylar View Post
    Fair enough lol. Pardon my arrogance as I have yet to receive such blatant politeness even with the maelstrom of pheromones swirling around myself.
    No pardon necessary, Sir.

Neither have I received such BLATANT POLITENESS; and that is EXACTLY why I say he can't be discounted. At least, I haven't until that day!!! AS THE WORLD TURNS.

Thread Information