Close

King of the coupons!

Default Your instructions for the week

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Howdy, folks!

Popped in to ask a question, and decided to post something since it's been forever since I've last posted.

Nothing major, it's not a requirement, so I'll ask a question, and make a suggestion.

I do NOT KNOW how powerful it is, but I do KNOW that it works time after time! Never been around someone consistently to see if it causes THAT URGE.

How many of you have experimented with spraying a spray OR two of TE unscented to the CROTCH OF YOUR PANTS?

I've gone back to that as of late, and it still pulls eyes of the opposite sex down to that area. You may wanna play with it, take notes, and report back your findings. And you may be able to go deep into the research of what it does if you're always around the same females.

Just a thought, and the sharing of an OLD IDEA.

Ya'll play nice now, ya'hear!!!
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Equica View Post
    So simply does not happen
    You left off some words, E. Your sentence should read, 'SO SIMPLY DOES NOT HAPPEN FOR ME." 'Cause it has happened more than a handful of times for me. ESPECIALLY with Hispanic women.

Thank you, and good day.
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Stranger

Mobley,
    you forgot to follow the advise in your signature!
    as a side, I've been experimenting with chikara again and it seems that it turns me into a beacon of attraction with the polynesian ladies!
    crikey, that last sentence makes me sound like terrys long lost brother..

Remind me to move down there, would ya?
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Stranger

Currently spring, moving into summer!
    Sorry Bruce, don't mean to tease.

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by gaf+1 View Post
    Mobley,
    you forgot to follow the advise in your signature!
    as a side, I've been experimenting with chikara again and it seems that it turns me into a beacon of attraction with the polynesian ladies!
    crikey, that last sentence makes me sound like terrys long lost brother..
    Oooopsy! Sorry! Wasn't arguing. Was just pointing out that just because it doesn't happen for him, doesn't mean it did happen for me.

Equica, did you give it a good weeks testing? If not, you owe me! 1 or 2 sprays to the crotch of your pants for 7 days, and do NOT stare into the eyes of the women you talk to during the testing, so you give them the chance to follow their nose. My last victim, Hispanic, was my dentist. Right at the package area, TWICE in a matter of seconds. Scout's Honor!

Stranger

ahh, the internet..
    no problem mobley, was more a lighthearted response from me then anything else!

King of the coupons!

Good deal, cause wars get started on this computer thingy.

How many sprays of Chikara are you using, and what age range are you finding it to attract?

Have you tried Chikara with SOE or NPA? Those are decent mixes worth testing.

Thanks!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by MOBLEYC57 View Post
    How many sprays of Chikara are you using, and what age range are you finding it to attract?
    Have you tried Chikara with SOE or NPA? Those are decent mixes worth testing.
    Thanks!
    I'm using the gel, just a small dab maybe 1/8" round and rubbing it in the middle of my chest/neck after a shower in the AM. One spray of Chanel Bleu (great fragrance btw) over top and distribute around chest area. As a result that will often get "extra helpful shop service" or the like for around 6hrs during the day. Night time can be much the same, people just think I'm a top bloke. I never top up, just let it wear out over 6-8hrs but some days it'll get reactions for 12rhs+. TE is just too strong for me, men tend to get pissed off easily / woman get aggressive and thats using the above amount, found it best to avoid like most heavy none products.

Anybody have similar hits with other products in this area? Curious.
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Thread Information