Close

King of the coupons!

Question APC question to the house of Love-Scent

visit-red-300x50PNG
    P.m. greetings, Bruce and the rest of the Love-Scent clan!

Tis with hopes that note finds everybody well and in a relaxed state of being.

Now, for my question: What is the POSSIBILITY of there still being some of the OLD BATCH of APC still in the store/warehouse, and someone knows where it's at and EXACTLY which bottle it is?

IF there is a possibility, and I'm the FIRST to ask, I should get first bids on the batch, yes?

"Some people dance to the music --- I dance to the voices in my head. " --- MOBLEYC57
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

Took the words right out of my mouth. As soon as I heard that it had changed, I had Tammy send me a bottle of the old stuff. I'll alert her to your post. There may be more laying around.

BTW, the product Rogue Male, has a *similar* fragrance.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

King of the coupons!

Thanks, Bruce!!!

Don't know why after all this time, I didn't think to ask when I made the purchase of APC months back, and found they had changed something in their formula. I'd love AT LEAST 2 bottles, if there is, PLEASE.

It's not about the fragrance, but the ORIGINAL and FAMOUS JB1.

Thanks, Bruce!

Mental peace,

Me
    Never argue with ignorant people! They pull you down to THEIR level, and then they BEAT YOU with experience. Who said that!? I don't know, but tis gold I tell'ya!!

King of the coupons!

P.S.

Saw a new name posting in the forum, thought Tammy had move on. Glad I came back to reread the post, 'cause her name registered as it didn't the first time I read Bruce's response. With that being said ...

HI, TAMMY!!!!

Administrator

Hey Mobley,

There is still some of the original apc/m-5 bottles. Let me know how much you need

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    Hey Mobley,

There is still some of the original apc/m-5 bottles. Let me know how much you need
    OH MY GOODNESS!!!

What size/prices are they, Tammy?

I want TWO, and IF no one else says they want any by TOMORROW, I'm gonna take THREE.

And if no one wants the other two by the first of October, I'm coming back for the other TWO.

I think that's a good and fair warning, yes?

Waiting on a response before I order.

Thanks, Tammy!!!

Administrator

It is the smaller size of the apc for men. The .5 version. I think you could have 4 now.

Tammy

King of the coupons!

Quote Originally Posted by Tammy View Post
    It is the smaller size of the apc for men. The .5 version. I think you could have 4 now.

Tammy
    Thanks, Tammy!

Just placed an order for the 4 bottles!

You ROCK!

Ta-Ta, now!

Thread Information