Close

Thread: First timer!

Stranger

Default First timer!

visit-red-300x50PNG
    hi, i am a first time poster here, finally decided to register and start posting! i am a single mom from south florida and i am hoping to meet lots of new friends on here. i am not really computer savy so i might have put this in the wrong section. feel free to correct me if i did so, anyways...
    Last edited by belgareth; 09-05-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Did some quick research. This is a spam account. If you would like to double-check simply type into (or paste) Google "Facebook: southFLmamisuzy"
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Not a problem so long as she does not start posting spam. I refuse to use facebook so maybe you can tell me what you think is the problem.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I couldn't access that particular Facebook account. But when I see the exact same message posted under a same or similar name on multiple forums in less than a week...well...either a VERY active user or a spam account. If I can gain access I will let you know.
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Thanks. I appreciate it. Some people just have no life but others do have some interesting ways to abuse forums.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I did a bit of searching around and found nothing. Some accounts with Mami Suzy, but nothing that looked out of place. If it was a spam account chances are Facebook has already taken care of it. That, or I am simply not finding what is needed.

No trouble and I appreciate the effort.

Thomas Jefferson

Bel, run a Google search on "southFLmamisuzy" and it will come into focus. No biggy, but there are over 300 identical cut and paste forum posts like this one.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Bel, run a Google search on "southFLmamisuzy" and it will come into focus. No biggy, but there are over 300 identical cut and paste forum posts like this one.

B
    Sounds like somebody is bored. Ok, its deleted.

Thomas Jefferson

Thread Information