Close

Thread: First timer!

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default First timer!

hi, i am a first time poster here, finally decided to register and start posting! i am a single mom from south florida and i am hoping to meet lots of new friends on here. i am not really computer savy so i might have put this in the wrong section. feel free to correct me if i did so, anyways...
    Last edited by belgareth; 09-05-2012 at 03:29 PM.

Did some quick research. This is a spam account. If you would like to double-check simply type into (or paste) Google "Facebook: southFLmamisuzy"
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Not a problem so long as she does not start posting spam. I refuse to use facebook so maybe you can tell me what you think is the problem.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I couldn't access that particular Facebook account. But when I see the exact same message posted under a same or similar name on multiple forums in less than a week...well...either a VERY active user or a spam account. If I can gain access I will let you know.
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Thanks. I appreciate it. Some people just have no life but others do have some interesting ways to abuse forums.
    To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.

Thomas Jefferson

I did a bit of searching around and found nothing. Some accounts with Mami Suzy, but nothing that looked out of place. If it was a spam account chances are Facebook has already taken care of it. That, or I am simply not finding what is needed.

Thread Information