Close

Hybrid View

Default Old-time user back with some questions

(Pardon if I use any jargon inappropriately...it has been awhile)

First off, my current list of pheromones are:

1. Scent of Eros (Unscented)
    ~I have had almost no success with SoE. However, when used I was not in the most social of environments or with friends. Thus, I believe, this lack-of-success is due almost solely on my own bad judgement.

2. Instant Openness
    ~On the other hand I began volunteering at the BGC locally. Walked in that first day and found myself literally working alongside three beautiful women. Until this time to about three months before I had, more or less, forgotten about my pheromone products. Having just gotten out of my relationship I wasn't interested in another or even a one night stand, so I bought this product and started playing around. To my exasperation one of the female employees (that I was not interested in garnering a reaction from) had heavy sinus problems. I was forced to cleverly dodge mass remarks about weird smells when in her vicinity.

3. aNONE
    ~I then made a mistake and applied two dabs of aNONE with a single dab of A7 with one spray of Instant Openness. The results were mixed. Minus the remarks of a urine like smell from miss sinus problems, one of the three reacted heavily to me in a VERY friendly fashion; no touching but a lot of open movements, smiles, eye-contact, laughing, and overall a very positive response. The second reacted almost offended and tended to shy away from my presence - I think it was obvious what happened here. The third, a younger 18-years reacted passively. Wouldn't move away much if I inched closer, kept eye contact and any conversation was strong. I never caught her actively looking at me, but she also never looked away unless she had to when talking. Come to find out, the 18-years was (at least) engaged. I believe this would explain the control I sensed. However, the effects of the pheromones, even that much, had the obvious positive effect even on an engaged (or perhaps married) girl.

4. A7 (Scented)
    ~I am still not certain on how to use this product for me. As stated above I did use a little bit, not wanting to OD. This one is tossing me around with effects and amounts. Could just be not for me.

5. A very empty bottle of Chikara lol

~~~

Months ago I had meant to write a very detailed review on each of these products and their combinations. I then got terribly busy with school and life. Broke up with a year-long girlfriend, got a little depressed, gained some weight, started working out and here I am *puff puff*. In that time I concentrated heavily on the use of Chikara. It's soft and unobtrusive scent worked perfectly with my covered use of charm. Obviously I wasn't looking to pick anybody up, but it added heavily to the social aspect. College is back around the corner; last semester I got myself some pheromones due simply because I had a communications class which would require me to make many a presentation. I will go into more detail on this another time.

As for my question(s):

I currently have another bottle of Chikara in my cart and the new Mojo formula (out of curiosity). The above listed 1-4 I still have fair amounts of.

~What combination would be best for a College setting. Note that one of my classes I will be sitting, two days a week, for 2.5 hours per day. Chikara will work wonders just to keep me comfortable, anything else?
    ~I also have a Psychology 375 class called Learning. The information I have on the professor tells me that there will be a few presentations that will have to be given. As such, is there any pheromone product that is meant specifically to affect the user? i.e. Put me in a good mood, more confidence, etc? I had a product during my communications class that did just this...for the life of me I cannot remember the name.

A little information on myself that could, perhaps, help some of you vets siphon out some answers:

Height: 6' 3"
    Build: Overweight, but only just barely for the moment. Solid muscle in my arms and military training has given me confidence to keep my back straight, eyes-locked, and to pervade (at least I hope so) some Alpha characteristics.
    Personality: Easy-going. I enjoy joking around and rarely get truly serious. I am also not the most confident when around women. Can I talk to them? Yes. Do I sometimes start to get awkward? Yuuup.
    Some possible issues: I sweat easily. Some pheromones have been known to irritate me and cause me to be neigh on unapproachable. At the very least I do become irritable. However, I have noticed this effect only on A7 when applied around my key neck areas.

~~~

I am at best an average user. Thus, humbly, any information that can be given would be happily received. Btw, I have no spending limit.

NOTE: I did some research and found out th at the product I was using during communications class is called "Master". Kept me brewing with enough confidence to get what I needed done and even get a few laughs from the crowd.
    Last edited by Phylar; 09-06-2012 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Research
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Phylar,

Wow, great post. Don't know how I missed it.

RE the question: Chikara is arguably the best fragrance in pheromone colognes and subtle enough for college use. The tricky part is the amount. Depends on how appropriate fragrance is in your area. Where I live in Eugene, you have to keep it very light. I often use Primal with the ylang ylang. Natural fragrances are big around here.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

I can certainly feel you on the natural fragrances. In fact I am attempting some unique combinations myself. Currently I have:

1 Bottle Chikara
    1 Bottle-thing of Mojo
    1 NPA
    1 A7
    1 Master (this stuff is incredible)
    1 Instant Openness
    1 Liquid Trust (not the drinkable kind :P)
    1 Scent of Eros
    # Room for more

I have yet to try W.A.G.G. Hoping to get some soon. TE doesn't work for me, which is a pity. But I've heard that TE is something of a coin flip. Have noticed some hits with a Mojo + Chikara combination. Still in the testing phase. Might run out before I really start up the recording and hard runs lol
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Stranger

Well you're just like me. TE actually works for me but I love me some Chikara. Like the big dog said, it's great for us young bloods. A lot of NOL and RONE and low one the NONE. I haven't tried Mojo yet. That's a new one. You would probably do well with IMPI. It worked great for me and I saw lots of results. What ain't broke I don't fix however, so I stick with what I know works and experiment on the side. Try looking into some NLP for your awkwardness around women. NLP is great, it's free, and you can learn all about it online. Careful on your NPA. That stuff is no joke. We're young so NONE OD is very easy. Go lightly. Good to see people my age around here! Good luck bro!
    -Some men think loading the dish washer means getting your wife drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by jc10189 View Post
    Well you're just like me. TE actually works for me but I love me some Chikara. Like the big dog said, it's great for us young bloods. A lot of NOL and RONE and low one the NONE. I haven't tried Mojo yet. That's a new one. You would probably do well with IMPI. It worked great for me and I saw lots of results. What ain't broke I don't fix however, so I stick with what I know works and experiment on the side. Try looking into some NLP for your awkwardness around women. NLP is great, it's free, and you can learn all about it online. Careful on your NPA. That stuff is no joke. We're young so NONE OD is very easy. Go lightly. Good to see people my age around here! Good luck bro!
    IMPI? Bit rusty on the acronyms still.

As for the NLP, I'll have to do some research into that.

Stranger

IMPI is a cologne here. It's great. It would be something worth trying. Alter Ego would be a good one too. It smells good too.
    -Some men think loading the dish washer means getting your wife drunk.

Thread Information