Close

Default New Product; Mojo Pro

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi Folks,

We just got a cool new product in from the UK; Mojo Pro
    http://love-scent.com/mojo-pro.php

home_pg_image.jpg
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

Do you have information about the kind and the quantity of mones included in Mojo Pro?

Sorry for the delay. Copulins for sure in both the men's and the women's, similar to Master/Mistress products. Some andro type mone in both the men's and women's. My guess is NOL in both. Don't know how much, but I would guess not very heavily loaded.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Just brought some, will be back with results after testing.

Quote Originally Posted by gaf+1 View Post
    Just brought some, will be back with results after testing.
    I was just going to ask has anybody tried this product yet. Keep us posted.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Quote Originally Posted by ontimenow View Post
    I was just going to ask has anybody tried this product yet. Keep us posted.
    I have some as well. Been running trials. Seems to work (for me) most strongly when used with Chikara.
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Thanks guys. I have been using it myself. Seems to work pretty well even on its own, but better when spiked. It smells good and has copulins.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Thanks guys. I have been using it myself. Seems to work pretty well even on its own, but better when spiked. It smells good and has copulins.

B
    Now see...it doesn't like to work for me at all unless I roll it with some Chikara. Of course I am ALWAYS willing to part with another spray or two of Chi.

Actually tempted to see what the female version does for me as a male...
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Now if you guys had to pick between Soe and Mojo which would be a better choice?

I've seen good results with Soe and I can imagine the results may be the same with Mojo.
    Pete

Mojo's a different kind of animal. More modern fragrance. Mojo has copulins in both the mens and womens versions like Master/mistress. The women's SOE is somewhat similar to women's mojo in that respect, but not the men's.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Phero Dude

HI bruce is MOJO a roll you put under your nose like master mistress or is it a spray? Also does it spike testosterone levels?

What is the difference in effects between chikara and mojo pro? Does chikara which is more friendly become sexual? Give me an update.

I haven't been on here for a while but its great to be back and wonderful to see a new product on lovescent!

I also love chikara but my biggest problem with it was that it wasn't sexual. I am hoping mojo pro makes it something the women crave.

Also chikara works best with young caucasion women.. Do you find the same with the mojo pro combo with it?
    Last edited by HornyMan; 10-03-2012 at 12:48 PM.

I haven't tried the combo myself yet, but it sounds like it might be a good match as long as the fragrances work together. You don't have to put Mojo directly under your nose. Just apply it normally and you will get plenty of effect.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information