Close

Stranger

Default get pheromones out of clothing???

visit-red-300x50PNG
    ive had mones stuck in a pair of pants and it has literally been year. ive washed them several times but i still get comments from women saying they smell like shit and they definetly get pissed off when im wearing them as well as my level of anger and agression increases... any way of washing them out thoroughly?

They wash out slowly. It's normally seen as a good thing that they hang on so long with the bottled pheromones, but the same thing goes for natural body odor. It doesn't always come out of shirt arm-pits with a wash or two. You could try to identify the exact spot of the smell and hand wash it. Also, try searching the forum. There have definitely been some threads on the subject and some home formulas for washing.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

@dudeman

in which time interval do you use mones on the same clothing?

@Bruce

is it a problem which comes with the sticky androstenone only or are other mones difficult to use on clothings too?

Doesn't heat kinda breakdown mones? Maybe throw them in the dryer on a high heat cycle. I'm probably wrong just a suggestion.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit is what keeps you going.

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    @dudeman

in which time interval do you use mones on the same clothing?

@Bruce

is it a problem which comes with the sticky androstenone only or are other mones difficult to use on clothings too?
    Probably same with all mones; just aNONE is the one you notice because of the strong smell.
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

It is said that pheromones will destroyed when exposed to UV-light. Perhaps it could be an idea to prescribe your clothings a solarium therapy... or if this not help to maltreat the application points with the iron.....

I agree. I've never made an effort to get them out of clothes. They just fade slowly on their own. Sometimes I was them off my wrists before going to sleep. That's about it.

B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Do the mones remain the same chemical with the same scent only with decreasing smell or do they convert in other-smelling compounds of washing agents mixed with phero-scents? And a very important question: Do the effects are still the same several week after the application - with only slower diffusion rate?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by stuttgart-man View Post
    And a very important question: Do the effects are still the same several week after the application - with only slower diffusion rate?
    I'd say a big yes to effects sticking around for a few weeks/months on clothes..
    I have several shirts that whenever I wear them get me mad attention, even though I haven't touched mones for weeks/months they get me serious hits from the ladies. And yes, I do a warm wash after wearing (am a non smoker but a lot of my friends do, so usually wash after a night out or day at work) and the hits keep on coming! (I'd guess the shirts/t-shirts have had around 6-10 washes each)
    Been hitting the WAGG lately due to the fact I'm not a very social person, after the first couple of times I noticed the effects deminish so layed off as I realised I'd OD'd, now a month later or more I'm getting the same sort of hits as the initial applications with no top ups.
    I'm 43 but pass for mid 30's, bit of a lone wolf type, tend to NOT follow the crowd and do my own thing most of the time. My saving grace seems to be that I have a fashionable dress sense, something many woman comment on and gay guys tend to like and umm, hit on me a lot...
    Wagg does have some funny effects on some woman though, they often get VERY sexually/socially aggressive towards me and it took a few times to recognise what was going on, misinterpreted it at first as crazy woman talk but now can see whats going on with them so just play along. Put it this way, longtime friends commented once that they'd never heard me raise my voice in that manner towards anyone, ever. That's how aggressive one woman was towards me, she was just wouldn't take no for an answer, horny drunk woman can be so ugly in character..

Sorry about the OT rant.

G.
    Last edited by gaf+1; 09-13-2012 at 04:35 PM. Reason: shit spelling

Thread Information