Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Spraying oil based solution? Special ingredient in NPC?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Currently I have a small TE/AE mix in the Edge bottle for spraying. Unfortunately it\'s going to run out soon and I\'ll only be left with PI, PF, and AE.

Problem 1:
    Is there any way I can spray AE and PI (both oil) from the Edge bottle? I don\'t want to dab my fingers into the solution everytime I need to use it. I also like to use unscented pheromones by themselves and don\'t like to add colognes to them.

I heard people on this forum say it\'s a good idea to buy products that complement each other\'s nol/none/rone concentration. Other than this I also remember someone said there are some unknown effective ingredients in The Edge and NPC. Since I have AE and PI I probably don\'t need much to add to the concentration, so I\'m looking for products that have these special ingredients in them. The down side of TE/NPC for me is that they both contain \"none\" only and I already have PI...

Problem 2:
    Since The Edge worked ok for me I guess the special ingredient works. Other than Edge, NPC, what other products have special ingredients that I can consider buying? I guess something with -nol would be nice since it can complement with PI (or maybe AE too?)

Journeyman

Default Re: Spraying oil based solution? Special ingredient in NPC?

Both the Edge and NPA are from Stone Labs and contain \"special ingredients\". Probably very similar, except Edge is already diluted and has some fragrance.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: Spraying oil based solution? Special ingredient in NPC?

Shoe: I hate to correct you, but TE and NPA are put out by LaCroy Chemical out of South Africa.

Thread Information