Close

Thread: Advice please

Stranger

Default Advice please

visit-red-300x50PNG
    I just got my new beginner's kit. Any tips or advice on how many applications for the Edge and the musk oil?

If you are new to pheromones, I would try applying the Edge to wrists and cover with the musk and/or some cologne of your own.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene
    Fair Trade crafts from Peru

And it's often suggested you start with a very small amount of pheromone product and slowly work your way up until you find what works and what doesn't. This process can take quite a while - weeks to months. Be patient.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Stranger

Thanks for the tip. So far, I've tried it twice.

Day One: One spray of TE on neck, covered with Realm cologne. 1 drop of musk oil on each wrist. Notice nothing.

Day Two: Two spray of TE on neck, covered with Realm cologne. 2 drops of musk oil on each arm (one on the wrist and one on the armpit of the elbow). Notice some, women were giving me eye contact at the mall.

Do I dare do three spray of TE? Also hopefully next test would work tomorrow because I'm going to a bar for my 21st bday with my friends.

Bruce, I'm going to try your advice. Is it better to spray TE on the wrist or use the roller to apply on the wrist?

I just like to start with wrists when learning about a new potion. Easier to sniff at and easier to wash off.

B
    To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him.

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Stranger

Thanks Bruce. Hopefully this will help tonight for my birthday party.

You are welcome.

Good luck,
    B

- Buddha

Yoga in Eugene

Thread Information