Close

Stranger

Default effective amount of SoE?

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hi, been a long time since I bought any pheros. Used them to great effect 10 years ago but never kept a record of what worked. Darn.

Anyway, these days have zero libido and I'm not interested in conquests. If anything I want to develop close friendships with women possibly leading to something more.

Used soe effectively in the past to re-conquer ex girlfriends, worked a treat.

I'm 40, skinny but with a beer-belly, not alpha male at all.
    Applied my new bottle of soe on my forearms yesterday, but felt u couldbt get a lot out, and couldn't smell ky own fragrance really. How much should be used to get it noticed?

Neil

I don't think of SoE as a product to "get you noticed." To me it's more of a social pheromone that if anything may act as a balance to an overabundance of -none or an intimidating appearance.

If you want to stand out I'd be looking at something like Alter Ego, NPA, or similar.

My opinions.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Phero Dude

Getting into this conversation a little late but Rbt is right. SoE isnt something that is going to make you stand out but is does make a fantastic social lubricant and will help break down some very intimidating walls. I used it a lot when I was driving TAXI and when I did I always had great conversations with my passengers and always got better than normal tips too. When I am on the prowl I will combine two stripes of SoE on my neck with a drop of Alter Ego on each wrist. That usually not only gets attention but the SoE tends to mellow people out somewhat and make them more comfortable.
    "The wages of sin is death.But after taxes it's just sort of a tired feeling realy." -Ellen DeGeneres

Thread Information