1. Chikara
    2. The Edge (small amount)
    3. Master
    4. A7
    5. Mojo Pro (For Men)
    6. Liquid Trust
    7. Instant Openness
    8. NPA
    9. Something else. Can't remember for the life of me.

I will be starting up some semi-comprehensive and comprehensive research into the effects of these pheromones in a more formal setting (with some informal implications) i.e. College (but not the party life-style). As such if anybody would like something done or a combination of any of the above done while in such a setting (classes, lounging, studying, etc) please post below. Additionally, I am open to purchasing further products to use in conjunction with those listed to improve this research. My wallet is not of unlimited depth; however, if you wish to make a suggestion, feel free to do so.

To all authors of previous studies and those of you with prior knowledge and experience; please also post any effects you have noticed when using the above products. I will be using the scientific method so no prior information will effect the outcome of this experiment.

Thank you!
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

Let us know if you are using a scented or unscented version of each in case that makes a difference. Also, if the products are specifically listed as "for men," "for women," or not specified. Also, if I recall, some products can change their formulas over time so give us an idea of how recently the items were purchased or if you know if it has a specific version/revision. Thanks.
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    Let us know if you are using a scented or unscented version of each in case that makes a difference. Also, if the products are specifically listed as "for men," "for women," or not specified. Also, if I recall, some products can change their formulas over time so give us an idea of how recently the items were purchased or if you know if it has a specific version/revision. Thanks.
    I suppose this is what I get for typing out the thread in the middle of work lol

I will go over everything when my most recent order comes in. From there I will catalog and estimate as needed. This thread will be updated upon completion of the above.
    The five senses are all well and true but how good are they really against true fondness and kind of heart?

I was at work too (am now) and am being a "nitpicker" as they say... Happens when you get bored...
    The opposite of love isn't hate.
    It's apathy

Quote Originally Posted by Rbt View Post
    I was at work too (am now) and am being a "nitpicker" as they say... Happens when you get bored...
    Yeah it does lol

Got my order in. I'll update this either tomorrow or Sunday.

~~~

EDIT: Really busy with school this week. I'll get this updated once things calm down.
    Last edited by Phylar; 09-13-2012 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by heEnry View Post
    Not clearly
    People get busy. While I have not updated this topic I haven't been sitting on my hands. There'll be something soon enough, you'll see.

Stranger

Hows the mojo? the product I mean.
    Just bought some to see what happens, any advise would be appreciated as I don't really want to umm, shoot myself in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by gaf+1 View Post
    Hows the mojo? the product I mean.
    Just bought some to see what happens, any advise would be appreciated as I don't really want to umm, shoot myself in the foot.
    Mojo is...interesting. I can't get any solid results when I use it alone. I've also tried it with some other popular products such as A7 and NPA (and the like) and have found little success. The only time I got a real hit was with an Asian (of all people) but I had to be fairly close. Her eyes kept wandering between the nape of my neck and around my hands and waistline (I accidentally rubbed my application points on my wrist on my pants.

However...

When I combined Mojo + Chikara some interesting results started to happen. See below:

Please note that none of this is recorded. I am still in what I call the "Observational Stage" where product combinations and testing occur. Some minor notes, but nothing substantial to post.

Calculated effect range: 0-20 feet (surprisingly BUT in a closed environment (Limited range of other scents, little to no cross breeze))
    Effect Scale (Low - 1 | High - 10): 8 (this does vary, but as an average it is solid)
    Effected Persons: Caucasian, Asian, European, Mixed
    Effected Ages: Varies (Est. 18-26)
    Approx. Effect Time: 3-5 hours (Note that Chikara actually tends to have a longer effect time. Because I have not had any success with Mojo as a stand-a-lone I can only make the assumption that Mojo's overall effect time is similar)
    Type of Application: Spray
    Amount: One spray of Mojo applied to wrist areas (spreading of wrist to neck area application points proved successful) + two sprays of Chikara (One to wrist areas and one to nap of neck + spread)
    Warnings: Mojo has this massive area of effect when sprayed. The smell is also very strong at first but dies quickly enough. Recommend to use Mojo first and wait at least 5 to 10 minutes depending on weather and body comp.

From even the noted maximum range listed above I was getting prolonged eye contact. Blatant staring. When this was first noticed I, of course, assumed I had OD'd. However, since I am actually in a very open work environment by myself with no co-workers, I am often asked questions. Some of these questions were very simple and generally from the very same women who I had had an effect on. Therefore I was essentially required to get close. When close the effects did not diminish nor overpower. There were, among these women, far more smiles, eye-contact, laughter, overall relaxed air about them. Even when it wasn't required for them to be nearby, when working on the issue they would hover, whether I was at their computer or not.

In short: Apply one spray with no other products as a trial run. Work some magic, keep your back straight and be yourself. These pheromone products are not guarantees, if you wish to see results, please be open-minded about your approach. Above all if there is obvious prolonged eye contact, hold it! Raise an eyebrow, smile, make her feel like she CAN approach you. About the only way you will shoot yourself in the foot here is if you OD (take it slow) or kill your chance by being all creepy and unapproachable.

NOTE: An additional product was used during these testing periods. This product was Master. It can be found in the Pheromone store.
    Last edited by Phylar; 09-23-2012 at 11:07 AM. Reason: Additional Information

Thread Information