Close

**DONOTDELETE**

Default To bruce - a new business idea (product) = NLP books/ other NLP products

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey bruce i got an idea to put up on your site to sell along with the pheromones and the audio tape that you are planning to put out as well as the nutrican products (natural vigara) has anyone used that product and is it any good would love to know
    Anyway it may be of great profitability to you to look into selling any NLP related products on your site to complement everything else selling here and could expand the forum to Pheromone related, vitamin nutricinal supplements and also NLP related talk as a starter, you have the business structure by the sounds of it to expand and it could prove to be a good interaction of products something for people to use in social situations and then for them to be able to get the most benefit from those contacts by knowing how to make the most of them by using NLP and possibly subliminal and maybe even hypnosis related products and i had another thought to enable people to gain information quickly from the forum the following products

* Speed reading books (how to do)
    * Mind mapping techniques (memory books+recall and comprehension)
    * Accerlated learning related products

Under the banner of educational and advanced and quick learning to complement everything else, has anyone else got any ideas please add on to this thread

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: To bruce - a new business idea (product) = NLP books/ other NLP products

Hey Paul,
    What you are saying is very ineteresting, but maybe just NOT for everybody on this forum.
    Some people are not as sophisticated to understand (or to believe) to these theories.
    I personaly am not very smart, actually I\'m kinda slow fella, and combining these 2 isues in 1 forum will confuse my little brain.
    If you can find a space I will install there a Bulletin Board (exactly like this one, but newer 6.05), chat with your own nicserv channel, and (if you wish) a videoconference.
    I\'m sure Bruce wouldn\'t mind to place a link on his splash (or where ever).
    But adding that stuff to this site...
    I\'m not sure.
    Just my little opinion.

**DONOTDELETE**

Default Re: To bruce - a new business idea (product) = NLP books/ other NLP products

Thanks keesa and hypnojunkie, point taken it would be premeture to start muddling things up and i was thinking more if bruce decided to branch out into new areas at some future point, it was more a creativity idea to give some future business idea as the pheromone business grows there will be ideas on where to go from here, as all business is to grow, it may be to stay ahead of the competition that growth may be needed, but im sure new ideas would be appreciated and those advanced learning techniques can be learnt by anyone, i had austism as a child and was very slow, but in the last six months of just learning techniques of speed reading and how to use my brain more effectivley that i am now able to learn quickly and remember so it has been shown to work on anyone from mongoliods up to even people with high IQs that get even more benefit

Hi Paul,
    Thanks for the tips. Actually, I have several dreams that I have been toying with in my mind for a while, regarding completely different website ideas. Just don\'t have the time to materialize them right now. We are planning to move to the US next Spring. At that point I will probably hire someone to help me with the daily tasks which will free up some time with which I can explore some other ideas.

As far as love-scent.com goes, I think there is room for selling some subliminal tapes, or dating tips books/courses, NLP stuff. That would fit right in and there is obviously room for that. In fact, anything that helps folks meet members of the opposite sex is the business of love-scent.com. It is just a matter of having the time. I really need to get someone to help me, and being here in Japan, that is difficult to do. Some day.
    Thanks again,
    Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**

Bruce,
    Again, it\'s just my opinion,
    but your site is the best out of all those phero sites I\'ve seen.
    The best in the matter of choice, but ,sorry, not in the way it is orgonized.
    LOTS of links are not at the place where they should be at all. People can\'t find them even when they know that they exist.
    Some company is listed among the products, e.t.c.
    I think after 10 years of existance pheros finally are becoming kinda popular, so most likeliy you\'d be dealing with an increasing number of products. It might make your site even more confusing if you start to deal with a completely different kinds of products.
    I understand your desire to expand (make a little mo\' [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]) , but I\'m afraid for that whole site (and may be the business structure) should be reorgonized (sorry).
    Again, it\'s just my worthless opipnion.

Thread Information