Close

Hybrid View

Stranger

Default Lets talk about WAGG (What A Great Guy)

I've read every single page currently on the internet about WAGG (What A Great Guy pheromone by love-scent). Please tell me more about it. I own a bottle of WAGG.

I'm an extremely tall and heavily built male, 6 feet 7 inches, 285 pounds, on testosterone injections (legally, for medical reasons). I was having the androstenone overdose before applying any androstenone due to my heavy hormone injection therapy.

Stranger

I wore WAGG to my hair cut today (4 drops). Amazing results. I was dehydrated and felt like shit because I exceptionally didn't have breakfast (hypoglycemia), when I don't eat, my game sucks big time, combined with the fact that my mother decided to lecture me over the phone. I went to my hair cut, had a pissed attitude and everything I said to the pregnant female (hot) hair stylist was well taken, she was totally attracted, would not stop giggling, like I've rarely seen it. After the hair cut, she was totally in my physical space and when it was time to pay, she went on the wrong side of the counter just to stand and gaze into my eyes (with a smile, and a blushed "fuck me" look), then she realized she had to take my payment for the haircut and she changed sides of the counter giggling. Totally unreal. WAGG is way more powerful than anything I've experienced yet.

Stranger

I wore WAGG to my colon-hydrotherapy session.

Colon Hydrotherapy is safe, gentle infusion of warm filtered water into the rectum using no chemicals or drugs. This is a restorative, painless procedure which is highly effective and incredibly beneficial. The individual lies comfortably on a treatment table and inserts a small speculum into the rectum. The therapist then monitors the temperature of the water infused into and out of the large intestine, as well as the pressure within, by way of the inbuilt precision equipment. Colon hydrotherapy cleanses the entire colon of built up and aged waste; without causing stress to the individual. The machine features disposable components which eliminate any possible contamination, and is a purpose built closed system in which waste material is eliminated through the instrument to a drain line avoiding any offensive odor.
    It made her unnaturally friendly with me, it was quite weird when she spread my butt checks open and inserted the nozzle into my anus.

Thread Information