Close

Stranger

Default Htis, erratic behavior and social awkwardness

visit-red-300x50PNG
    Hey guys, I've been putting the Edge gel packs to the test, and while I've gotten a couple blatant hits (such as girls smiling at me when I go to the gym), sometimes the erratic female behavior stumps me.

For example, I wore Edge while getting my hair cut today, and the stylist was pretty chatty, asking me where I worked and stuff like that. When it came to her asking me if I wanted any product in my hair, I looked over to where she was standing (which was 1-2 feet away), looked her in the eye and told her that I'd take some gel, at which she made some very prolonged eye contact. You know, the kind that's awesome and awkward at the same time.

Anyway, when it came time to pay, she first asked me if I had a stamp card (for a free haircut), to which I replied "no", and then asked me if I wanted one to which I said "I get them but never bring them back, so I guess that's a no", all with a smile on my face. She kind of just looked at me for a second, maybe with a slight smirk (not sure), but either way, the awkwardness set in. And then when it came time to pay, I told her just to give me a couple back (which I usually do there), and she hands me all my change, and I had to hand her $4 back for her tip. She told me to have a great day and I was on my way.

Anybody else encounter odd behavior like this? I mean, I get myself in situations like this more than I care to admit, but it seems like pheromones exacerbate the effects.

Any thoughts?

Stranger

I've been in that situation many times on pheromones. Here is a silly situation that made me feel extremely awkward. I was wearing TUTH (Turn Up The Heat, 2.5mcg of androstenone per spray) when I was 17 years old, I'm now 24. Two of my female friends, that I had gone to school with for 5 years, that were never even remotely interested in me, just simply say (translated into English): "Would you like to fuck us both? Wouldn't you like to get in-between our warrmmmm legs? Fuck our pussies? Cum in both of us?" That was the most extremely awkward moment EVER. It poped up in the middle of a conversation. Both girls were giggling with sexual interest and the girls kept looking at each other blushing and opening and closing their legs as if there was an itch that needed to be scratched down there.

Thread Information